PDA

View Full Version : And That, Ladies And Gents, Is A....

cheeses_h_rice
04-01-2002, 08:28 PM
WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

Phewwww!!!!!!

KempersRS
04-01-2002, 08:31 PM
Hell of a finish. Split the next two and take 2 of three from the Royals and we're golden.

doublem23
That's huge!

Big win for the Sox!

:winner

OfficerKarkovice
:winner

Vsahajpal
04-01-2002, 08:33 PM
Is there a better fielding pitcher in the AL than Keith Foulke? Unbelievable play

HawkDJ
04-01-2002, 08:35 PM
I think my heart still hasn't started up again.

Honestly that was a huge huge huge win. Can you imagine starting the season by blowing a lead? This does bring up some questions in the bullpen though. Aw well, we won!

Pete_SSAC
04-01-2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Vsahajpal
Is there a better fielding pitcher in the AL than Keith Foulke? Unbelievable play

:burly
"MEEEEEE!!!!!"

- Pete

LongDistanceFan
04-01-2002, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC

:burly
"MEEEEEE!!!!!"

- Pete man i missed something......... i left to go to the store when the score was 5-1 in the 8th inning. man oh man

Lisa
04-01-2002, 09:07 PM
I missed the whole game :whiner:

I was driving back from Florida and wasn't close enough to get the game on the radio. But I'm happy to hear they won. Sounds like I missed a good game, too. Unfortunately, it also sounds like the bullpen isn't proving me wrong. Hopefuly they'll pull it together. Oh well - I'll be there at opening day at Comiskey, at least.

Pete_SSAC
04-01-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Lisa
I missed the whole game :whiner:

I was driving back from Florida and wasn't close enough to get the game on the radio. But I'm happy to hear they won. Sounds like I missed a good game, too. Unfortunately, it also sounds like the bullpen isn't proving me wrong. Hopefuly they'll pull it together. Oh well - I'll be there at opening day at Comiskey, at least.

Glover isn't proveing you wrong. Osuna, Marte, Howry (gasp, yes, Howry). pitched well, and Foulke was... ok....

- Pete

cheeses_h_rice
04-01-2002, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Pete_SSAC

Glover isn't proveing you wrong. Osuna, Marte, Howry (gasp, yes, Howry). pitched well, and Foulke was... ok....

- Pete

I thought Howry didn't look that great. His first 2 pitches were his usual reckless foot-off-the-plate jobbies, and I thought he got helped out by one of the Mariners batters being too impatient.