PDA

View Full Version : Jermaine playing tonight?

tyrath25
06-19-2007, 12:38 PM
I know JD left the game yesterday with a leg problem I think, does anyone know if he's going to be in the lineup tonight? I haven't heard anything, which makes me want to think he's good to go...but I just want to make sure...

oeo
06-19-2007, 12:54 PM
I know JD left the game yesterday with a leg problem I think, does anyone know if he's going to be in the lineup tonight? I haven't heard anything, which makes me want to think he's good to go...but I just want to make sure...

I'd put my money on Ozzie keeping him out of the lineup for a day of rest and should be back tomorrow.

They said he's fine, but Ozzie always gives his guys an extra day.

Foulke You
06-19-2007, 01:01 PM
Yeah, oeo is right, if Ozzie stays true to his pattern, he always gives 1 extra day even if the player says they're ready. With lefty Dontrelle Willis pitching tonight, expect to see an outfield of Andy Gonzalez in LF, Owens in CF, and Terrero in RF.

duke of dorwood
06-19-2007, 01:27 PM
Maybe he can DH-then sit the day game Wednesday

oeo
06-19-2007, 01:37 PM
Maybe he can DH-then sit the day game Wednesday

Lefty or not, you don't take Thome's presence out of the lineup. And it doesn't make much sense to play him today and then sit him on Wednesday.

duke of dorwood
06-19-2007, 01:39 PM
There's a day off after tomorrrow's day game

oeo
06-19-2007, 01:42 PM
There's a day off after tomorrrow's day game

Ozzie won't sit him for his normal rest, but instead to give an extra day of "healing."

WhiteSoxFan84
06-19-2007, 01:45 PM
Ozzie's never been manager with a team this bad (record wise). He'll have to change somethings in hopes of turning this team around. And hopefully running Dye out there tonight is one of those changes. I hate to say this, but we need to get the most out of Dye this season and not worry about his longterm health.

The Immigrant
06-19-2007, 01:50 PM
Andy Gonzalez in LF, Owens in CF, and Terrero in RF.

:bundy

RallyBowl
06-19-2007, 02:02 PM
With lefty Dontrelle Willis pitching tonight, expect to see an outfield of Andy Gonzalez in LF, Owens in CF, and Terrero in RF.

:bundy

SOXfnNlansing
06-19-2007, 02:05 PM
I sort of don't mind the young lineup we've grown accustomed the past few weeks. I just hope the pitching holds up and Dye is feeling better by the weekend.