PDA

View Full Version : Dog days of summer

RCWHITESOX
06-13-2007, 02:53 PM
For all of you to young to experience it this team looks like the reincarnation of the 1970 Team. You can blame it all on injuries all you want; but good teams overcome injuries and this is just not a very good team. I'm not in favor of gutting the team but I am in favor of moving all the free agents that they are not going to resign and moving the older vets to get whatever their able to get; to get better. I'm sure you feel as I do that this sure has been a disappointing season but as a long time Sox fan been there done that. Well back to my favorite saying there is allways next year.

WhiteSox5187
06-13-2007, 02:55 PM
For all of you to young to experience it this team looks like the reincarnation of the 1970 Team. You can blame it all on injuries all you want; but good teams overcome injuries and this is just not a very good team. I'm not in favor of gutting the team but I am in favor of moving all the free agents that they are not going to resign and moving the older vets to get whatever their able to get; to get better. I'm sure you feel as I do that this sure has been a disappointing season but as a long time Sox fan been there done that. Well back to my favorite saying there is allways next year.
I'm too young to remember the 1970 team, but this team can't possibly be THAT bad. I'm thinking more along the lines of the 2002 team.

LITTLE NELL
06-13-2007, 03:04 PM
This team because of injuries and other issues is just not playing up to its potential. The 1970 team except for Melton, May and Wood had no potential

nevr say dye sox
06-13-2007, 03:16 PM
How do you think the crowd will treat KW next year at Sox fest?

Chicken Dinner
06-13-2007, 04:16 PM
http://www.cameruci.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/wolf_angry.jpg

getonbckthr
06-13-2007, 04:18 PM
Well if they were the least bit intelligent with a loud applause for taking old guys and guys we weren't gonna resign and got something opposed to nothing for them.

Viva Medias B's
06-13-2007, 04:24 PM

I can see that woman at the Friday seminar who used to give KW a very hard time now. But that will really depend upon what KW does with the roster before then.