2=Astros @ White Sox (HD) - 17% Thom Brennaman, Mark Grace
3=A's @ Giants - 12% Kenny Albert, Jose Mota

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/5619630

DumpJerry
06-09-2007, 12:06 PM
So? Both teams suck.

Law11
06-09-2007, 12:07 PM
and your point.. Hell, I'm not wasting this beautiful day watching this crap.

peeonwrigley
06-09-2007, 12:52 PM
I'm gonna call WFLD and ask if they'll carry the Mets - Tigers game instead :(:

South Side Irish
06-09-2007, 01:00 PM
I'm gonna call WFLD and ask if they'll carry the Mets - Tigers game instead :(:

Fo Real. World Series preview? It should be a good game, at least better than the suckfest that is the 2007 White Sox :(

Frater Perdurabo
06-09-2007, 01:06 PM
**** Fox.

Every other Texas market - and all markets in surrounding states - gets the Astros-Sox game. Dallas-Fort Worth inexplicably gets Mets-Tigers?

Who invents this ****?

lakeviewsoxfan
06-09-2007, 01:19 PM
:tool

Don't look at me I just work here.

my5thbench
06-09-2007, 01:36 PM
awwww shucks....i'm watching the Sox 'til the end.... & I ain't givin' up yet

go go Soxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

even if you want to call it a suckfest, they are still among my first loves, my kids talk me about them nearly every day

Foulke You
06-09-2007, 02:42 PM
awwww shucks....i'm watching the Sox 'til the end.... & I ain't givin' up yet

go go Soxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

even if you want to call it a suckfest, they are still among my first loves, my kids talk me about them nearly every day
I'm with you too 5th Bench. I'll still be watching and getting angry. If the '07 Sox are the HMS Titanic, I'm going to be one of the violin players playing "Nearer My God to Thee".:violin:

MarySwiss
06-09-2007, 03:14 PM
**** Fox.

Every other Texas market - and all markets in surrounding states - gets the Astros-Sox game. Dallas-Fort Worth inexplicably gets Mets-Tigers?

Who invents this ****?

Arizona gets Oakland/Giants, but we always get NL West games if one's on. What always gets me is that if there is no NL West game, we usually get an East Coast team instead of the Sox.

michned
06-09-2007, 03:37 PM
Arizona gets Oakland/Giants, but we always get NL West games if one's on. What always gets me is that if there is no NL West game, we usually get an East Coast team instead of the Sox.

And Tucson is getting Mets/Tigers. Weird, I think that's the first time Tucson and Phoenix get different games. I wonder how they decided that one?

CLR01
06-09-2007, 03:47 PM
:tool

Don't look at me I just work here.

Bud has nothing to do with deciding what games Fox airs in their different markets.

MarySwiss
06-09-2007, 03:56 PM
And Tucson is getting Mets/Tigers. Weird, I think that's the first time Tucson and Phoenix get different games. I wonder how they decided that one?

Well now see, that's what I mean. That's flat-out disgusting. The damn Sox TRAIN IN TUCSON, and you guys get Mets/Tigers? What's up with that?

Actually, I guess I should be glad you're not getting the Sox game. I would have been tempted to drive down there to watch it! :D:

BTW, when I said "Arizona is getting Oakland/Giants," it never occurred to me that Tucson would be getting a different game. Like you said, weird!

DSpivack
06-09-2007, 04:17 PM
Well now see, that's what I mean. That's flat-out disgusting. The damn Sox TRAIN IN TUCSON, and you guys get Mets/Tigers? What's up with that?

Actually, I guess I should be glad you're not getting the Sox game. I would have been tempted to drive down there to watch it! :D:

BTW, when I said "Arizona is getting Oakland/Giants," it never occurred to me that Tucson would be getting a different game. Like you said, weird!

I would think the westernmost suburb of Chicago would get plenty of Cubs/Sox games. I guess not.

MarySwiss
06-09-2007, 04:25 PM
I would think the westernmost suburb of Chicago would get plenty of Cubs/Sox games. I guess not.

Definitely not. And we get more Cubs than Sox. However, I have MLB.tv, so the only time I really get pissed off is on Saturdays.

(Or when I fly to Chicago for WSI Fest and the game gets rained out, even thought the rain has stopped and not another drop falls the rest of the night! Yeah, I know; dead horse, but that still seriously pisses me off just to think of!)

UserNameBlank
06-09-2007, 06:17 PM
I'd like Brennaman and Grace as our tv announce crew. Notice the stories they tell are short, to the point, and most importantly relevant.