PDA

View Full Version : Kent Shatters Skull

WinningUgly!
04-01-2002, 01:03 AM
Another strange accident for Jeff Kent. (http://www.spitter.com/spitter_kent_skull.htm) :D:

Chisox_cali
04-01-2002, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
Another strange accident for Jeff Kent. (http://www.spitter.com/spitter_kent_skull.htm) :D:

HA! That pic of him is great!

WinningUgly!
04-01-2002, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

HA! That pic of him is great!

Looks like a Mexican luchador wrestler. :D:

RedPinStripes
04-01-2002, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!

Looks like a Mexican luchador wrestler. :D:

*****!

baggio202
04-01-2002, 02:19 AM
that kid squaring around to bunt looks like jerry mathers as the beaver

Bmr31
04-01-2002, 02:31 AM
K this whole kent thing is just dumb. Hes A HUMAN BEING! He does things hes not supposed to .....i challenge one human being on earth to tell me they dont........

FarWestChicago
04-01-2002, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by Bmr31
K this whole kent thing is just dumb. Hes A HUMAN BEING! He does things hes not supposed to .....i challenge one human being on earth to tell me they dont........ Somebody is taking a joke a little too seriously.

Bmr31
04-01-2002, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Somebody is taking a joke a little too seriously.

i didnt even read the story. My comments are based on the fact the whole nation is talking about how a former mvp got injured, like hes not allowed to be human......

RedPinStripes
04-01-2002, 03:25 AM

i didnt even read the story. My comments are based on the fact the whole nation is talking about how a former mvp got injured, like hes not allowed to be human......

Well it's rumored that he broke his wrist doing wheelies on his motor cycle. not washing his truck. If that is the case, that's not exceptable for an MLB player with a guarenteed contract . Ask any owner.

I think that's where all this joking is coming from.

Bmr31
04-01-2002, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

Well it's rumored that he broke his wrist doing wheelies on his motor cycle. not washing his truck. If that is the case, that's not exceptable for an MLB player with a guarenteed contract . Ask any owner.

I think that's where all this joking is coming from.

so what????? thats my point....we all make mistakes. HES NOT SUPERHUMAN

FarWestChicago
04-01-2002, 03:39 AM

so what????? thats my point....we all make mistakes. HES NOT SUPERHUMAN I don't do wheelies on motorcycles. Does than mean I'm SUPERHUMAN? :smile:

RedPinStripes
04-01-2002, 03:40 AM

so what????? thats my point....we all make mistakes. HES NOT SUPERHUMAN

Ask your boss if that's an accident if he's paying you millions of dollars a year to be in goodphyical shape and perform. If he was messing around ,I'm sure they would suspend his pay. I'm sure there is a policy for acting like a jackass.

Bmr31
04-01-2002, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
I don't do wheelies on motorcycles. Does than mean I'm SUPERHUMAN? :smile:

no it means u have other ways to have fun........

Bmr31
04-01-2002, 03:44 AM

Ask your boss if that's an accident if he's paying you millions of dollars a year to be in goodphyical shape and perform. If he was messing around ,I'm sure they would suspend his pay. I'm sure there is a policy for acting like a jackass.

Its already established that according to safety guidelines, hes should have been doing that. It also says beer can be bad for your health, on the cans, do you still drink beer?

RedPinStripes
04-01-2002, 03:47 AM

Its already established that according to safety guidelines, hes should have been doing that. It also says beer can be bad for your health, on the cans, do you still drink beer?

Are you trying to defend him if he was being an idiot right before ST? Yeah, everyone likes to have fun, but the giants were talking about fining him if he was doing something stupid and i can't blame them.

Bmr31
04-01-2002, 03:50 AM

Are you trying to defend him if he was being an idiot right before ST? Yeah, everyone likes to have fun, but the giants were talking about fining him if he was doing something stupid and i can't blame them.

hes a human being. for some reason, certain fans think baseball players are superhuman or something, i will never ever ever understand this....

Spiff
04-01-2002, 06:26 AM
Riding a motorcycle is one thing, popping wheelies on it is a whole different one.

The people who were around him when he fell specifically said to him, "YOU ARE AN IDIOT." And they were not saying that b/c he was a baseball player violating his contract.