ALWILD CARD; ANAHEIM

NLEAST;PHILADELPHIA
NLCENTRAL; ST.LOUIS
NLWEST; ARIZONA
NLWILD CARD; HOUSTON

For tsn.ca, I'm Gord Ash. "

doublem23
03-31-2002, 08:21 PM
Man, first Boston picks Maggs to win the MVP and then Dumbash picks us to win the division.

This team is cursed, I tells yah!

Daver
03-31-2002, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
Man, first Boston picks Maggs to win the MVP and then Dumbash picks us to win the division.

This team is cursed, I tells yah!

Yeah,but Gammons did the Sox a favor by picking them to finish third in the division.

Mathew
03-31-2002, 08:24 PM
He goes on to talk about how good Anaheim is and why they'll be the wild card team.

PaleHoseGeorge
03-31-2002, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Mathew
Gord Ash picks us to win the division if it's of any interest to ya's...

For tsn.ca, I'm Gord Ash. "

LOL! Do you think we could get him to write for WSI, too?

:dumbash
"If I had ever heard of 'caveat emptor', I might still have a GM's job. Reading White Sox Interactive makes sense!"

Mathew
03-31-2002, 08:27 PM
I just figured none of you wold see much Canadian stuff, in your daily surfin'.

RedPinStripes
03-31-2002, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

LOL! Do you think we could get him to write for WSI, too?

"If I had ever heard of 'caveat emptor', I might still have a GM's job. Reading White Sox Interactive makes sense!"

I think he's trying to kiss ass so he can be KW's lap dog. HA!

PaleHoseGeorge
03-31-2002, 08:37 PM
Former Toronto Blue Jays General Manager Gord Ash will write a weekly column for tsn.ca, offering his expert analysis and opinion on a variety of topics, including team strengths and weaknesses, potential player movement and acquisitions, trade deadline issues, future stars and prospects, MLB business contraction and other breaking news.

Translation:

"Former Toronto Blue Jays General Manager Gord Ash will write a weekly column for tsn.ca, because we're the only ones offering him work. What passes for expert analysis and opinion, Gord will write practically anything to put himself in as positive a light as possible and push on to his next job working in baseball."

"Indulge me, tsn.ca audience, as I explain the finer points of English common law..."

RedPinStripes
03-31-2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

Translation:

"Former Toronto Blue Jays General Manager Gord Ash will write a weekly column for tsn.ca, because we're the only ones offering him work. What passes for expert analysis and opinion, Gord will write practically anything to put himself in as positive a light as possible and push on to his next job working in baseball."

"Indulge me, tsn.ca audience, as I explain the finer points of English common law..."

That's pretty accurate.

Mathew
03-31-2002, 10:03 PM
Here's the other Canadian Sports Channel's picks I can't believe two of them are Picking the Flubs.

www2.sportsnet.ca/mlb/preview02/index.shtml