PDA

View Full Version : NL West No Longer a Joke?

PKalltheway
06-06-2007, 09:36 PM
Before tonight's games, the NL West is currently the only division in baseball that has 3 teams with at least 30 wins. San Diego is currently in first with a 34-23 record, just percentage points over Arizona and their 35-24 record. The Dodgers are in third place, just a half a game out with a 34-24 record.

The Padres, Dodgers, and Diamondbacks have also featured stellar pitching up until this point, ranking 1st, 4th, and 5th in the majors in ERA respectively.

Can we finally take the NL West seriously now?

soltrain21
06-06-2007, 09:52 PM
Before tonight's games, the NL West is currently the only division in baseball that has 3 teams with at least 30 wins. San Diego is currently in first with a 34-23 record, just percentage points over Arizona and their 35-24 record. The Dodgers are in third place, just a half a game out with a 34-24 record.

The Padres, Dodgers, and Diamondbacks have also featured stellar pitching up until this point, ranking 1st, 4th, and 5th in the majors in ERA respectively.

Can we finally take the NL West seriously now?

I think so, it always seems like a rotation of being good and bad. It seems like it is now the AL Central and NL West time to be good.

DoItForDanPasqua
06-06-2007, 10:37 PM
I think so, it always seems like a rotation of being good and bad. It seems like it is now the AL Central and NL West time to be good.

The Central is now the joke of the NL. I don't think the Brewers are very good team. It's conceivable that a team can win that division winning less than 80 games.