PDA

View Full Version : Go Go SOX..........2002

uksoxfan
03-31-2002, 06:52 PM
How time flies.................my 3rd season following the SOX already!!

Good luck for 2002............see you guys in May at Comiskey!

Cheers...... :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

HawkDJ
03-31-2002, 06:59 PM
Should be a great fun year. Hopefully that Sox pitching can come throught and we can win the division. The pitching is young but very very talented. Not to mention Parque and Biddle are in rehab and will add a big boost when healthy. Couldn't be more excited for the season! (Hopefully KW doesn't trade any more top prospects at the trade deadline :D: )

uksoxfan
03-31-2002, 07:06 PM
I just hope they play hard & make a run for it...........

Frank was injured last year so hopefully I'll get to see him hit a couple of Dingers this time....!!

Go Go SOX..................................... :D:

PaleHoseGeorge
03-31-2002, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by uksoxfan
How time flies.................my 3rd season following the SOX already!!

Good luck for 2002............see you guys in May at Comiskey!

Cheers......

Thanks for sticking with it, UK. It's easy to support a champion, and it's easy too to pretend losing is okay. The fans on the other side of Chicago have gone a step further. They actually ENJOY losing.

Sox Fans are nothing if not tenacious. We know the reality of the situation and don't give up anyway.

Go Sox!

Procol Harum
04-01-2002, 12:04 AM
Always good to have a Geordie on board, UK!

uksoxfan
04-01-2002, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Procol Harum
Always good to have a Geordie on board, UK!

Well, as you probably know, I'm used to being so near, yet so far where my sports teams are concerned.........lol :(: I guess following Newcastle United for 35 years it was inevitable that I'd be attracted to the SOX.........baseballs version of my favourite soccer team!

Looks like I'm joining you all for the ride.... :o:

Cheers, I'll be listening to the game on mlb tonight, 11p.m. :gulp:

doublem23
04-01-2002, 09:33 AM
Cheers, I'll be listening to the game on mlb tonight, 11p.m. :gulp:

That's dedication!

Go Sox!

What's the countdown at? 7:30?

Hell yeah!

Procol Harum
04-01-2002, 12:52 PM
Well, as you probably know, I'm used to being so near, yet so far where my sports teams are concerned.........lol :(: I guess following Newcastle United for 35 years it was inevitable that I'd be attracted to the SOX.........baseballs version of my favourite soccer team!

That confirms my original hunch--I was gonna add that if you had chosen the Sox as your baseball team that when it came to soccer you probably were not a big Manchester United backer . . . Here's hopin'that our moments in the sun have finally arrived!

uksoxfan
04-01-2002, 01:54 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Procol Harum

That confirms my original hunch--I was gonna add that if you had chosen the Sox as your baseball team that when it came to soccer you probably were not a big Manchester United backer . . . Here's hopin'that our moments in the sun have finally arrived! [/
QUOTE]

One day will it will be our turn.................just don't hold your breath......lol. :D: