PDA

View Full Version : Quote Of The Day 6-4

Lip Man 1
06-04-2007, 09:29 PM
"This is very special to me, especially since I rooted for this team and not the other one. "I followed them pretty big. My dad brought me to games when we could come to games at the old Comiskey."

"I followed the Sox. I rooted for the Sox when they were in the playoffs and the team I was with was out of the playoffs. I'm a huge Chicago fan, except for the other [baseball] team. I'm a huge Bears fan." -- Brett Prinz to Scott Merkin, White Sox.com

Lip

JB98
06-04-2007, 09:32 PM
"This is very special to me, especially since I rooted for this team and not the other one. "I followed them pretty big. My dad brought me to games when we could come to games at the old Comiskey."

"I followed the Sox. I rooted for the Sox when they were in the playoffs and the team I was with was out of the playoffs. I'm a huge Chicago fan, except for the other [baseball] team. I'm a huge Bears fan." -- Brett Prinz to Scott Merkin, White Sox.com

Lip

Thanks for posting these remarks, Lip. When I read that Prinz and Bukvich are both Chicago-area products, I feared another Cubune story about how the two spent their boyhood rooting for that other team.

Hopefully, Prinz will find success playing for the team he grew up watching.

Hitmen77
06-04-2007, 10:07 PM
Thanks for posting these remarks, Lip. When I read that Prinz and Bukvich are both Chicago-area products, I feared another Cubune story about how the two spent their boyhood rooting for that other team.

Hopefully, Prinz will find success playing for the team he grew up watching.

Yeah, no kidding. Of course, since it turns out he grew up a Sox fan, the Cubune will be mum on the topic.

WhiteSox5187
06-05-2007, 12:19 AM
Well, if he can get guys out he just might become one of my favorite players on this team.

IndianWhiteSox
06-05-2007, 06:34 AM
First Neal Cotts, then Prinz and Bukyvich? At this rate, they should sign me in about two years.