PDA

View Full Version : My dads take on the season...

MattSharp
03-31-2002, 03:18 PM
My dad is on the internet plenty but would never be in to posting on this board so I thought I would share his opinion for him. His way of summing up the season is taht they will win or lose every game like 14-10. I just thought it was a joke that I thought they would share because it could be true......

TimChamp
03-31-2002, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by MattSharp
My dad is on the internet plenty but would never be in to posting on this board so I thought I would share his opinion for him. His way of summing up the season is taht they will win or lose every game like 14-10. I just thought it was a joke that I thought they would share because it could be true......

It certainly doesn't look that way, from the way that the Sox are playing today...Garland looked great out there...I think that's very encouraging news... :gulp:

WinningUgly!
03-31-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by MattSharp

Tell your dad that it worked for the Bears! :D: