PDA

View Full Version : 2 outs and nobody on.....

Qdiddy
06-03-2007, 03:36 PM
I know one of you stat junkies can find out how many frickin runs we have been giving up with 2 outs and nobody on. We have to be close to a record or something because I can't even remember when any bullpen has getting shelled this bad. Can someone crunch the numbers please.

What was the name of that guy that started the "Greatest Bullpen Ever" thread? Wow, I think it's safe to say we fall a little bit short of that. We Stink! Unless KW gets three new bullpen arms by the end of the month we are done. And you can take that to the bank...

:gulp:Here's to the greatest comeback of all time... Sox win the division by 3 games over Cleveland.

GO SOX!

ThomesHomie
06-03-2007, 03:45 PM
:gulp:Here's to the greatest comeback of all time... Sox win the division by 3 games over Cleveland.

GO SOX!

Um we have like 100 games left, its not like the season is over.

UserNameBlank
06-03-2007, 03:45 PM
What is the point of starting a thread if you want someone else to do the research for you?

We do suck with 2 out nobody on though.

bobwsx
06-03-2007, 03:46 PM
Um we have like 100 games left, its not like the season is over.LOL,keep thinking that way.:rolleyes:

KRS1
06-03-2007, 03:52 PM
LOL,keep thinking that way.:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: To you too.

What about his post isnt true? Oh I forgot, no team has ever come back from the position we were in. Unfathomable.

ThomesHomie
06-03-2007, 04:07 PM
LOL,keep thinking that way.:rolleyes:

I forgot we were in the play offs, down 4 games to none, no wait, we are how many games back and how many games left ?

What did Cleavland do two years back.

KRS1
06-03-2007, 04:09 PM
Well Cleveland didnt make the playoffs, but a better example would be the Cupcakes last year.