Release AArdsma? Who can we bring In?
Make a trade?

oeo
06-03-2007, 12:15 PM
Talk of huge changes in the pen!!!
What would you do?

Make a trade?

Nothing. Right now, hopefully the young arms turn it around. You're not going to find much of anything in the relief department, especially right now. I love how just a month and a half ago people were talking about making Aardsma our closer, and now you want him out of town. :rolleyes:

This was something I felt we were going to have to deal with at some point this year, but they will turn it around. Right now, we're in the situation that we are because the offense didn't show up for the first month and a half of the season, not because of the bullpen's recent struggles.

soxwon
06-03-2007, 01:10 PM
Nothing. Right now, hopefully the young arms turn it around. You're not going to find much of anything in the relief department, especially right now. I love how just a month and a half ago people were talking about making Aardsma our closer, and now you want him out of town. :rolleyes:

This was something I felt we were going to have to deal with at some point this year, but they will turn it around. Right now, we're in the situation that we are because the offense didn't show up for the first month and a half of the season, not because of the bullpen's recent struggles.

im just pondering on what ozzie n Kw said.
Like it or not they aren't gonna wait.
There will be big changes.

CHISOXFAN13
06-03-2007, 01:19 PM
What would you do?

Make a trade?

Release him? ***

oeo
06-03-2007, 01:19 PM
im just pondering on what ozzie n Kw said.
Like it or not they aren't gonna wait.
There will be big changes.

'Big changes?' You're dreaming. We might bring a guy up from the minors, but you can't just restructure the bullpen in the middle of the season.

AJ Hellraiser
06-03-2007, 01:58 PM
First thing I'd do is send AAArdsma down and call up Bukvich... Phil Rodgers mentions a possible trade of MacDougal to the Phillies for you know who....

06-03-2007, 02:00 PM
What would you do?

Make a trade?

RELEASE HIM??!???!? :?: :?:

Get real.

GlassSox
06-03-2007, 02:00 PM
Ozzie said big changes on Monday but I cannot image what "big" changes they can make. MacDoodle does needs to go and likely AAArdsma will go. Who comes in is the question?

nug0hs
06-03-2007, 02:14 PM
use Masset More!!!

IndianWhiteSox
06-03-2007, 02:23 PM
First thing I'd do is send AAArdsma down and call up Bukvich... Phil Rodgers mentions a possible trade of MacDougal to the Phillies for you know who....

Who?

Utley, Victorino, Howard, Rollins, come on tell me!

GlassSox
06-03-2007, 02:27 PM
Masset just gave up 3 runs in the 6th and the Sox are now behind 4 to 3 :angry:

ShoelessJoeS
06-03-2007, 02:30 PM
use Masset More!!!
Teal Police?

nsolo
06-03-2007, 02:30 PM
use Masset More!!!

He how has an ERA over 7.

ThomesHomie
06-03-2007, 02:44 PM
Since this forum is rarely right and when Ozzy said big moves, he ment huge, I'm going out on a limb and saying Clemans is going to make an apperance Monday in our bullpen, despite that he is injured.

Nellie_Fox
06-03-2007, 02:51 PM
Since this forum is rarely right and when Ozzy said big moves, he ment huge, I'm going out on a limb and saying Clemans is going to make an apperance Monday in our bullpen, despite that he is injured.Who?

CLR01
06-03-2007, 02:51 PM

That'll solve all the problems the Sox have.

:rolleyes:

GlassSox
06-03-2007, 02:52 PM
Since this forum is rarely right and when Ozzy said big moves, he ment huge, I'm going out on a limb and saying Clemans is going to make an apperance Monday in our bullpen, despite that he is injured.

:rolling:

Excellent and maybe we could let him hit also.

MRM
06-03-2007, 02:55 PM

That wasn't a rumor, it was speculation along the lines of "If the phillies think they can turn MacDougal around he could be the center piece in a trade to send Rowand back to Chicago because they desperately need pitching".

Not a chance in hell Philly trades Rowand for a struggling relief pitcher.

ThomesHomie
06-03-2007, 03:03 PM
:rolling:

Excellent and maybe we could let him hit also.

Thats the other "big" move, we got Paul Bako

ThomesHomie
06-03-2007, 03:06 PM
Who?

We are in Toronto now, so we must spell everything like we are canucks.

oeo
06-03-2007, 06:13 PM

Phil Rogers is a moron; MacDougal can be "fixed". As far as I know, it's just mechanical. He's not throwing strikes, that can be fixed. If he suddenly lost his velocity, like Politte did last year (for instance), then I'd be extremely worried. MacDougal and Aardsma look like they need a couple of tweaks, OTOH, Sisco looked like he needed an entire overhaul.

delben91
06-03-2007, 06:19 PM
Send Jenks to AAA. He's not going to get any work here. At least in Charlotte he could pitch once or twice a week.

southside rocks
06-03-2007, 07:48 PM

To do what, sign autographs? That'll be a treat for the boys, to see a real major-league pitcher among them.