PDA

View Full Version : They're a disgrace!!!

Grobber33
06-01-2007, 04:38 PM
Hi from Washington,DC where I have a Sky Broadcast tonight. Was watching that Cub game in my Hotel Room on TBS.
As many of you likely know,I'm a Cub Fan,,but an honest one. I picked these jokers for 4th place this year--thinking they couldn't be a bad as that eyesore of last year,BUT....wrong! This team is becoming as awful or worse!
My picks suck this year! I also picked the Sox to win the AL Central,,and while they still have time,they are in baseball's best division.
Chip Caray was very professional,but knowing him as I do(he's a great guy!),he has to be enjoying this as much as all of you!
This team is a complete joke!!!

jenn2080
06-01-2007, 04:40 PM
There is a shocker there. They have been a disgrace for a while.

veeter
06-01-2007, 04:43 PM
Bad carma has come back to bite the cubs since October of 2003. And it couldn't happen to a better lump of garbage.

hawkjt
06-01-2007, 06:06 PM
give it up ,grobber, and come over to the dark side..

Johnny Mostil
06-01-2007, 11:09 PM
Carlos Zambrano=Nuke LaLoosh?

Million-dollar arm and ten-cent head?

:dunno:

The Dude
06-01-2007, 11:25 PM
Hi from Washington,DC where I have a Sky Broadcast tonight. Was watching that Cub game in my Hotel Room on TBS.
As many of you likely know,I'm a Cub Fan,,but an honest one. I picked these jokers for 4th place this year--thinking they couldn't be a bad as that eyesore of last year,BUT....wrong! This team is becoming as awful or worse!
My picks suck this year! I also picked the Sox to win the AL Central,,and while they still have time,they are in baseball's best division.
Chip Caray was very professional,but knowing him as I do(he's a great guy!),he has to be enjoying this as much as all of you!
This team is a complete joke!!!

I don't enjoy watching them lose, I just don't give a **** either way. The only reason that I listen to anything casually is because many people I know discuss the Cubs on a regular basis. They are an afterthought to me if any thought at all.
We have more important fish to fry over here with our train wreck of a team.:o:

Viva Medias B's
06-01-2007, 11:31 PM

I've said that about Zambrano several times. But didn't Harry Caray say that about Dick Allen too?

StillMissOzzie
06-02-2007, 12:23 AM

Why not? Somebody's got to take the mantle from Kyle Farnsworth.

SMO
:D:

hose
06-02-2007, 10:12 AM
Les if you interview Zambrano make sure you have a chest protector and a catcher's mask on.

It would be advisable to wear a name tag on the chest protector with hello I'm LES just in case Carlos thinks you're Barrett.

And here I was moping around for a week feeling terrible about the Sox and along comes the Cubs. The Sox don't look so bad now, what a difference a day makes.

DSpivack
06-03-2007, 02:35 AM
I don't enjoy watching them lose, I just don't give a **** either way. The only reason that I listen to anything casually is because many people I know discuss the Cubs on a regular basis. They are an afterthought to me if any thought at all.
We have more important fish to fry over here with our train wreck of a team.:o:

Sounds like Chicago baseball, pre-2005.