PDA

View Full Version : What up with the Cubune's love for Bonds?

kitekrazy
05-31-2007, 07:55 PM
Hammerin' home a point
Aaron, Selig have no business ignoring Bonds' record drive
http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/columnists/cs-070523downey,1,2793005.column?coll=cs-columnists

Stay away from the Cubune's crack dealer.

Baseball never has disciplined Bonds in any way, shape or form with regard to suspected drug use.

Duh! They didn't want to test him.

But it seems to me that, barring undisputed proof by the time this historic home run arrives, Bonds rates a personal appearance and a handshake from the commissioner and at least a phone call or telegram from the incumbent record-holder.

So if you come home and your wife is on top of another man naked what undisputed proof would you need to prove infidelity?

I don't care for him much, although Joe DiMaggio, Ted Williams, Mays and others were not exactly Ernie Banks when it came to being humble and sociable.

I wonder how super human their stats would be if they had roids? Imagine how great Mantle would have been if alcohol wasn't his "enhancer".

I thought only ESPN was on the Bonds "roidwagon".

IndianWhiteSox
06-01-2007, 03:06 PM
Considering the fact that they work for the Cubune, I don't know why you are so damn surprised?

:wink:

bigfoot
06-01-2007, 09:31 PM
As time passes, it become more and more difficult to fill the column-inches with upbeat tales from the Blue Ursine Group. What better to fill the gaping maw, than a feel good story comparing several of MLB's flawed stars?

Next Week:Attila, Genghis and Vlad You decide! :rolleyes: