PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket holders

DaBearsSoxBulls3
05-27-2007, 09:51 PM
This is my first year as a holder and my friend said that at the end of the season, the white sox send me every giveaway from the whole year....this seems like a stretch to me. Does anyone know if this is true or not?

Thanks

Viva Medias B's
05-27-2007, 09:57 PM
This is my first year as a holder and my friend said that at the end of the season, the white sox send me every giveaway from the whole year....this seems like a stretch to me. Does anyone know if this is true or not?

Thanks

If that is true, I'm waiting for a lot of stuff to come my way. I think your friend is mistaken.

DaBearsSoxBulls3
05-27-2007, 09:58 PM
If that is true, I'm waiting for a lot of stuff to come my way. I think your friend is mistaken.

me too, lol...thanks

dllrbll7
05-27-2007, 10:01 PM

Thanks

No your friend is correct. But i believe its full season only. I got a box full of all the giveaways from last year a few weeks after the season.

Brian26
05-27-2007, 10:03 PM
I'm 100% certain that, for full-season ticket holders, the Sox send a package with every single give-away from the prior season.

I'm uncertain if 27-game holders get this package.

ChiSox524
05-27-2007, 10:06 PM
I'm 100% certain that, for full-season ticket holders, the Sox send a package with every single give-away from the prior season.

I'm a 27-game holder and I didn't get a package last year.

DaBearsSoxBulls3
05-27-2007, 10:09 PM
No your friend is correct. But i believe its full season only. I got a box full of all the giveaways from last year a few weeks after the season.

WOW. I stand corrected. That's pretty cool. Thanks everyone.

Viva Medias B's
05-27-2007, 10:11 PM

I'm living proof that they do not. So, it figures that full season reservation holders would get two of each promotional giveaway provided they attend all the giveaway games to get them the first time and get the package for the second time.

JB98
05-27-2007, 10:12 PM
As a 27-game holder, I do not get a package. Only the full-season folks.

DumpJerry
05-27-2007, 10:26 PM
Topic fully discussed here. (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=80134)

Be sure you keep your balcony clear!

Harry Potter
05-27-2007, 10:27 PM
Yep, got mine last year as a full-season ticket holder.

ewokpelts
05-28-2007, 01:39 AM

Thanks

Yes. For FULL Season Ticket Holders.