PDA

View Full Version : Sox-and-roll covering the game tuesday night @8 central!

RedPinStripes
03-30-2002, 01:25 AM
We got our practice over with and now it's time for Sox-and-roll to start following the Sox in a totally biased way all season long.

Join us at 8pm central for an hour pre-game show and comments by JoeBatters, Guido, myself, and this week's special guest: Wsi's own "Baggio". At 9, Guido will cover the game and ya never know what comments he'll have at any time through the game.

You can email your thoughts in and we'll gladly read them on air. Just try to keep it short.

feedback@sox-and-roll.com

baggio202
03-30-2002, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

Join us at 8pm central for an hour pre-game show and comments by JoeBatters, Guido, myself, and this week's special guest: Wsi's own "Baggio".

feedback@sox-and-roll.com

youre gonna have that baggio guy on..i aint listening..he sux :D: just hope i can hold own with you guys...its a great show..if you havent tuned it yet people im telling ya check it out...especially if you live out of the area and cant get a tv or radio broadcast...these games are for you..the long distance fans

RedPinStripes
03-30-2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by baggio202

youre gonna have that baggio guy on..i aint listening..he sux :D: just hope i can hold own with you guys...its a great show..if you havent tuned it yet people im telling ya check it out...especially if you live out of the area and cant get a tv or radio broadcast...these games are for you..the long distance fans

Just drink some beers and be a fan. That's all we do. Guido just happens to be good at play by play because he never shuts up during a game anyway. What you hear out of him on the radio is very similar to what you hear sitting next to him at the game or sitting next to him on the couch. Broadcast days are the only days i never tell him to shut up. lol