PDA

View Full Version : July 16-18 Road Trip

kevingrt
05-24-2007, 06:28 PM
I was just wondering if anyone is planning on taking the trip to Cleveland after the All-Star Break for the three game stint.

My question was does anyone know where the Sox are staying for the trip, as in hotel? Me and my buddy would love to stay at the same hotel. Correct me if I am wrong but they usually put that type of information in the media guide. And if no one knows are there any good palces to stay around Cleveland?

Any information would be great.

Scottiehaswheels
05-24-2007, 06:33 PM
Hyatt Regency at the Arcade is where I stay out there... pretty close to the park... If there is a Westin in Cleveland the team most likely stays there...

ChiSox524
05-24-2007, 07:04 PM
Last years media guide says the Sox stay at the ritz in Cleveland. I don't get my free 2007 media guide that comes with my weekend plan until Saturday, so I'll post it then if has changed if no one Else gives you an answer.

soxwon
05-24-2007, 09:01 PM
go aug 31 sept 2 labor day weekend.
ill be dere.

HotelWhiteSox
05-24-2007, 09:13 PM
Hmm, the Cle media guide doesn't say, that's weird, since it says so for the other opponents, I guess the Sox want some privacy

jenn2080
05-25-2007, 10:38 AM
I was just wondering if anyone is planning on taking the trip to Cleveland after the All-Star Break for the three game stint.

My question was does anyone know where the Sox are staying for the trip, as in hotel? Me and my buddy would love to stay at the same hotel. Correct me if I am wrong but they usually put that type of information in the media guide. And if no one knows are there any good palces to stay around Cleveland?

Any information would be great.

It is the Ritz. Use hotwire to find your hotel. I used it both times I was out there and stayed at nice hotels.

ilsox7
05-25-2007, 10:47 AM
I recommend the Embassy Suites in Cleveland. It's about a 5-7 minute walk to the park and the surrounding bars. They also have very nice rooms.

MrRoboto83
05-25-2007, 11:12 AM
Hmm, the Cle media guide doesn't say, that's weird, since it says so for the other opponents, I guess the Sox want some privacy

The Sox stay at the Ritz Carton in Cleveland.

soxwon
05-26-2007, 04:49 PM
It is the Ritz. Use hotwire to find your hotel. I used it both times I was out there and stayed at nice hotels.

holiday inn express $89 a night downtown.
Why pay over $100?

kevingrt
05-26-2007, 05:29 PM
holiday inn express $89 a night downtown.
Why pay over $100?

Very true.

Another question I forgot to ask, any nice golf courses around there that are reasonable on the pocket book? I figure Tuesday morning me and a buddy are going to try and go out there and play some golf. Anything around $50 for 18 is fine. I can't spend triple digits for golf.