PDA

View Full Version : Hey Comcast--WHERE's the AUDIO????

LTSoxFan
05-23-2007, 09:17 PM
I'm watching the game on Comcast in Joliet, I've had no TV sound since the 4th inning. Anyone elso doing without? Have radio on now, but it is about 4 seconds ahead of the TV video so I get to "hear" the plays before I see them. A bit annoying.

chisoxfanatic
05-23-2007, 09:22 PM
I've had no problems whatsoever with the game feed tonight. But, then again, I don't have Comcast cable anymore. Since Monday, I've had DirecTV.

Is this a PROVIDER problem or a CHANNEL problem when the station has its goof-ups?

Dan Mega
05-23-2007, 09:25 PM
I'm watching on Comcast with no audio problems.

eriqjaffe
05-23-2007, 10:39 PM
The audio was fine, you just couldn't hear anything because strikeouts don't make noise. :angry:

UserNameBlank
05-23-2007, 10:42 PM
I didn't get any audio either from like about the 4th to the 8th.

Comcast sucks. Their high speed internet is nothing but problems, their digital cable ****s up all the time, and they can't ever seem to go a week without screwing up the Sox broadcast for me somehow. Comcast is sucktastic.

balke
05-24-2007, 10:21 AM
Sounds like a local problem. I've had problems in Springfield with Audio on Comcast 2 feeds, but never have the motivation to call and complain. They just need to make adjustments on the recievers here. Not sure about up there.