http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2872049

:whiner:

ewokpelts
05-16-2007, 11:26 AM
once again race is brought up.

cry me a ****ing river.

jackbrohamer
05-16-2007, 11:27 AM
How can this idiot claim that he "does not know for certain if his famous older brother took steroids" when Barry Bonds has ADMITTED that he took steroids? While Bonds makes the unbelievable claim that he did not know at the time that he was taking steroids (the famous "flaxseed oil" defense), there is absolutely no question that Bonds took them.

rocky biddle
05-16-2007, 11:39 AM
Cut the steroids out, just look at my brother as a human being
Well, he's an absolute scumbag of a human being, so what's your point? He'd be better off claiming that he accidentally got drugs from another guy's locker. Oh wait... (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=18&entry_id=12539)

twentywontowin
05-16-2007, 11:49 AM
Well, he's an absolute scumbag of a human being, so what's your point? He'd be better off claiming that he accidentally got drugs from another guy's locker. Oh wait... (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=18&entry_id=12539)

Bonds is the biggest jackass in all of sports off of the field. He makes Albert Belle look like a saint.

SOXPHILE
05-16-2007, 02:14 PM
Get over it Bobby boy. You're brother is a lying, cheating, sociopathic scumbag. He took / takes steroids & HGH. Every one of his stats from at least 2001 on should be expunged from the record books. I know blood is thicker than water and all that, but pull your head out of your ass.

LongLiveFisk
05-16-2007, 02:47 PM
:rolleyes:

:violin:

It's not a race thing. It's a jerk thing. If Bonds had the class and sportsmanship of someone like Walter Payton, things would be much different.

jenn2080
05-16-2007, 03:08 PM
but he believes Barry (http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?statsId=3918) deserves better treatment from Major League Baseball as he approaches Henry Aaron's career home run record.

:puking:

Cut the steroids out, just look at my brother as a human being. He stole bases, he ran, he caught the ball," Bonds Jr. told the Star-Ledger. "It's so hard to justify what's going on with baseball and how they're treating him."

wait i thought he did not know if he took them or not. he has to be kidding about the comment about the way people treat his ******* brother. the guy will not even sign a team ball for charity amongst other things

UserNameBlank
05-16-2007, 04:42 PM
Aside from the obvious, if I was a multi-millionaire my own brother wouldn't be "driving a forklift for a living."

Bonds is not only a cheater, he is a complete bag of **** as well. Skin color doesn't have one damn thing to do with it, and I doubt Bobby Bonds raised his kids to be racist pricks, but apparently the Bonds family feels like they are being discrimated against. Even worse, these turds actually expect another black man to support Barry just because of skin color. Hey ****heads! Hank got his record the hard way! He has no reason to joyfully await the tarnishing of a record he spent a majority of his life setting.

thomas35forever
05-16-2007, 05:49 PM
Aaron will still be the home run leader in my book when Bonds breaks the record. Any player who ever dreamed of passing Hank in a fair way are being mistreated by this man's use of steroids.

WSox597
05-16-2007, 06:02 PM
After he passes Hank Aaron, hopefully the tainted mark will be eclipsed by Alex Rodriguez.

You can't swear to anything any more, but I think Rodriguez is clean.

Who knows, maybe Ryan Howard will break the record in the future. Long in the future.

UserNameBlank
05-16-2007, 06:24 PM
After he passes Hank Aaron, hopefully the tainted mark will be eclipsed by Alex Rodriguez.

You can't swear to anything any more, but I think Rodriguez is clean.

Who knows, maybe Ryan Howard will break the record in the future. Long in the future.
Arod should be clean. He's always been a pretty solid and hasn't had that Bonds-like spike in power.

Howard is awesome but he's I think like 26 or 27 already. No way does he break that unless he plays into his mid forties.

Frontman
05-16-2007, 07:06 PM
"Cut the steroids out, just look at my brother as a human being."

Precisely Bobby. Without the steroids, your brother would of remained a human being, versus a walking science experiement gone wrong.

Tell you what. Have Barry try to put his rookie ballcap on, then come talk to all of us how he's still a human being.

nudge, nudge, :wink: :wink: