PDA

View Full Version : Half Price tickets for Cubs/Astros, info inside...

WhiteSoxFan84
05-15-2007, 05:53 PM
A lot of you have helped me w/ coupon codes, pre-sales passwords, etc. around here, and I just got something in the mail today from one of my buddies that was sent to him from the Cubs.

The Cubs/Astros game that was rained out (I have no idea when that happened) is being played on Monday June 11th and 7PM. If you want half price tickets for the game, use coupon code "waiting".

I just bought 6 bleacher tickets for myself, a Sox fan friend of mine, and 4 Cub buddies. I already told them we're sitting in LF and will be praising Carlos Lee all day lol. El Caballoooooo!

NSSoxFan
05-15-2007, 05:58 PM
Hurry! Give the Cubs money!

:o::rolleyes:

GoSox2K3
05-16-2007, 09:07 AM

LOL! No kidding.

Yeah, but you're only giving the Cubs $30 for each bleacher ticket instead of $60 - so this is your chance to really stick it to them!

ewokpelts
05-16-2007, 09:56 AM
LOL! No kidding.

Yeah, but you're only giving the Cubs $30 for each bleacher ticket instead of $60 - so this is your chance to really stick it to them!

i love how you cant get 2 bleacher seta together in an order, but you can ge 2 singletons in 2 separate transactions.

WhiteSoxFan84
05-17-2007, 02:00 AM

I've been to 5 Sox games so far this year and have yet to attend a Cubs game. First one maybe this Saturday. I doubt going to one Cubs game that isn't against the Sox a year will hurt. I somewhat forgot how miserable the mood is around this place as I had been gone for a while. Man, some Sox fans do depress the **** out of me and make the rest look just as miserable....