PDA

View Full Version : Patio Party Question

DannyCaterFan
05-15-2007, 04:46 PM
As a 27 game season ticket holder, I was notified last week that I could purchase additional tickets for the Yankee's series, as well as a ticket to a Patio Party before the games. I faxed in an order for the Patio Party only for tomorrow night (Wednesday). My question is, Did anyone else take advantage of this offer, and were you notified or sent a confirmation of your order? I am wondering where I can pick up the tickets for the event. I have not heard a thing.

jenn2080
05-15-2007, 04:47 PM
I got the email and I decided not to do the patio party. You may want to contact your rep

SoxFan78
05-15-2007, 05:54 PM
As a 27 game season ticket holder, I was notified last week that I could purchase additional tickets for the Yankee's series, as well as a ticket to a Patio Party before the games. I faxed in an order for the Patio Party only for tomorrow night (Wednesday). My question is, Did anyone else take advantage of this offer, and were you notified or sent a confirmation of your order? I am wondering where I can pick up the tickets for the event. I have not heard a thing.

I faxed back my info on Friday. I emailed my rep last week to make sure it was received. I would talk to you your rep just to be sure. The tickets should be at will call.

Also, the patio party starts at 5:30.

HotelWhiteSox
05-15-2007, 06:07 PM
Just curious, how much was the patio party?

ChiSox524
05-15-2007, 06:07 PM
I am a 27-game weekend holder and never got an e-mail. Is this only for weekday plan holders? Also, how much are the patio party tickets?

jenn2080
05-15-2007, 06:14 PM
I am a 27-game weekend holder and never got an e-mail. Is this only for weekday plan holders? Also, how much are the patio party tickets?

About $40.

DannyCaterFan
05-15-2007, 09:16 PM
Thanks for the replies. The Patio Party tickets by themselves were $30.00