PDA

View Full Version : Where does Gene Honda sit now?

Viva Medias B's
05-12-2007, 07:20 PM
We all know that Gene Honda sat in the middle of the press box when it was located behind home plate. Now that the press box is located on the 400 level down the first base line, did Gene move up there with them? Or is Gene now in one of the production booths on the 300 level behind the plate?

DarkHorse35
05-13-2007, 02:36 PM
I thought I saw him last night behind home plate in a booth with a camera. I was pretty sure it was him but do not take only my word for it.

MCHSoxFan
05-13-2007, 07:48 PM
We all know that Gene Honda sat in the middle of the press box when it was located behind home plate. Now that the press box is located on the 400 level down the first base line, did Gene move up there with them? Or is Gene now in one of the production booths on the 300 level behind the plate?

Gene Honda now sits right above the new Home Plate Club (Sorry, I HATE saying Jim Beam). There is a camera in his booth (DO NOT KNOW WHY). He is also right next to Hawk and DJ. So, I guess it would be the 300 (Club Box) Level behind the plate. 2 levels down from where it says "Home of the Chicago White Sox".

tony1972
05-15-2007, 06:01 PM
I think he probably sits in a chair or a seat...

Viva Medias B's
05-15-2007, 07:43 PM
Gene Honda now sits right above the new Home Plate Club (Sorry, I HATE saying Jim Beam). There is a camera in his booth (DO NOT KNOW WHY). He is also right next to Hawk and DJ. So, I guess it would be the 300 (Club Box) Level behind the plate. 2 levels down from where it says "Home of the Chicago White Sox".

That would be the third TV booth, I believe.