PDA

View Full Version : How long until..

JermaineDye05
05-10-2007, 11:24 PM
everyone gets Ryan's name right? So far since being called up I've heard DJ call Ryan "Mike Sweeney", and just now on BBTN they called him Mike Sweeney as well. Hopefully Ryan can keep his little hitting streak going while driving in some more clutch runs, then hopefully the rest of the league and media will remember who this guy is and what he can do.

Huisj
05-11-2007, 12:21 AM
Just wait until they're on Sunday Night Baseball, because then you can hear Jon Miller pronounce it correctly. It's really ryWHAAAAN UUUUURRRs-wee-knEE-BAY when the proper Spanish is used.

lumpyspun
05-11-2007, 12:55 AM
Just wait until they're on Sunday Night Baseball, because then you can hear Jon Miller pronounce it correctly. It's really ryWHAAAAN UUUUURRRs-wee-knEE-BAY when the proper Spanish is used.

Or TaguchSweeneyi

skottyj242
05-11-2007, 09:55 AM
everyone gets Ryan's name right? So far since being called up I've heard DJ call Ryan "Mike Sweeney", and just now on BBTN they called him Mike Sweeney as well. Hopefully Ryan can keep his little hitting streak going while driving in some more clutch runs, then hopefully the rest of the league and media will remember who this guy is and what he can do.

I thought I heard Stuart Scott call him Mike Sweetney on Sportscenter last night.