PDA

View Full Version : Have we made the "FIRE KEN WILLIAMS" tag yet?


Viva Magglio
03-27-2002, 08:07 PM
I am not (yet) advocating that KW be fired, but it might not be long until we'll need a "FIRE KEN WILLIAIMS" tag.

RKMeibalane
03-27-2002, 10:10 PM
Agreed. That little turd is going to ruin the Sox. Next week, he will trade Magglio Ordonez for a pitcher of green Kool Aid. Just watch. The man needs to go, because he's made one bad deal after another.

kermittheefrog
03-27-2002, 10:33 PM
Don't worry, I've got something planned for my sig...

Jerry_Manuel
03-27-2002, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by kermittheefrog
Don't worry, I've got something planned for my sig...

...Bring back Schu?

Daver
03-27-2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


...Bring back Schu?

Better yet,why did we let Dan Evans go?

duke of dorwood
03-28-2002, 09:21 AM
He should be removed, but like another Reinsdorf GM, he wont.

rmusacch
03-28-2002, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
I am not (yet) advocating that KW be fired, but it might not be long until we'll need a "FIRE KEN WILLIAIMS" tag.

I am a little upset with Kenny Williams right now but stopped to think that he is not making these moves alone. The same braintrust is in place as when Schu was GM except for the fact that Dan Evans is in LA. It makes me wonder why these stupid trades are all coming on Kenny's watch. Dan Evans has not really showed me anything in LA. He traded away one of their best relievers, Matt Herges to a team that will not exist a year from now.

ScottyTheSoxFan
03-29-2002, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by rmusacch


I am a little upset with Kenny Williams right now but stopped to think that he is not making these moves alone. The same braintrust is in place as when Schu was GM except for the fact that Dan Evans is in LA. It makes me wonder why these stupid trades are all coming on Kenny's watch. Dan Evans has not really showed me anything in LA. He traded away one of their best relievers, Matt Herges to a team that will not exist a year from now.

yes, that means herges could come to the sox

VeeckAsInWreck
03-29-2002, 06:50 PM
The season hasn't started yet and you want the man fired???? What's up with you all? Settle down! I don't love KW but I also don't hate him. You will all see that the Todd Ritchie trade was a good one!

alohafri
03-29-2002, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by VeeckAsInWreck
The season hasn't started yet and you want the man fired???? What's up with you all? Settle down! I don't love KW but I also don't hate him. You will all see that the Todd Ritchie trade was a good one!

I hope you are right about the Ritchie trade, but I have wanted Lenny Williams' head on a platter since last year.
:caballo Does anyone know where the can is?

Daver
03-29-2002, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by alohafri


:caballo Does anyone know where the can is?

If your at the Urinal just use the Ivy,I did.:redneck

WinningUgly!
03-29-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
I am not (yet) advocating that KW be fired, but it might not be long until we'll need a "FIRE KEN WILLIAIMS" tag.

Something like this?