PDA

View Full Version : *Official* Sox Win Series Versus Twins!!! 5/10/2007 Postgame Thread

MCHSoxFan
05-10-2007, 03:24 PM
GREAT outing by Jose. Just enough offense to get the win. Let's just do it everygame.

NOW, LET'S SWEEP KC!!!

GO WHITE SOX!!!

Oh, I did spell series wrong. Sorry!
:D:

cleanwsox
05-10-2007, 03:25 PM
Hello 3rd place!

Awesome Jose!

:bandance:

twsoxfan5
HUGE WIN against the piranhas.

itsnotrequired
C'mon, there must be something to complain about!

palehozenychicty
05-10-2007, 03:26 PM
Jose had some shakeyness, but threw around it and got the complete game. Yippee!!:bandance:

ShoelessJoeS
Our starting pitching is simply AMAZING.

Great win today!

soxfanatlanta
Great performance by Jose, second good start in a row.

WizardsofOzzie

BA didn't play :tongue:

jenn2080

Torii Hunter is on my fantasy team and he did not get a hit today BOOOOOO!

voodoochile
Bite This, Piranha boys...

WOOHOO!!!

:winner

And over .500 we go again...

ShoelessJoeS
05-10-2007, 03:27 PM

:D:Jose gave up 5 hits. What an ass.

Does that suffice?

CubsfansareDRUNK
JOSE! :supernana:

Great game. I know we've been saying this for a while, but let's get over .500 and never look back. :gulp:

WhiteSox5187

My feet are cold.

This should have been a sweep but I will settle for two out three everyday thank you very much. Especially on the road. The pitching staff looked GREAT this series and I'm starting to get a little excited about the offense. Now let's sweep KC, get Thome back, and sweep the Yankees.

MCHSoxFan

Okay, it was NOT ANOTHER NO hitter. Honestly, I wish it was.

hi im skot
Oh, I did spell series wrong. Sorry!

Yeah...and "official".

:cool:

Jjav829
Nicely done, Jose! :bandance:

Danks and Contreras did a nice job of salvaging the road trip.

Sweeney has a nice little 6 game hit streak going. I'm really excited about what he can do. :thumbsup:

roadrunner
1. series win

2. into third place

3. over .500 for the season

4. .500 for the road trip

and KC coming to town

sweet win - let's have a big weekend!

nebraskasox
05-10-2007, 03:28 PM

Should have swept!

soxfan13

I hate the inconsistent Contreras. Next start he will give up 7 and lose:gulp:

pagansoxfan
aesome performance from jose. if we can hit better, we might just go on a long winning streak. keep sweeney. shoulda been a sweep, but 2 of three isn't bad!:smile:

MCHSoxFan
My feet are cold.

This should have been a sweep but I will settle for two out three everyday thank you very much. Especially on the road. The pitching staff looked GREAT this series and I'm starting to get a little excited about the offense. Now let's sweep KC, get Thome back, and sweep the Yankees.

YEEESSS!!! :D:

Navarro's Talent
Great game for Jose. I'm happy to see that Ozzie kept him out there.

The hitting did just enough to win too, which reminds me a lot of the '05 team. Let's hope this newfound hitting continues.

flo-B-flo
YES!!! Awesome performance from the count! Sox starters are on a "going to the 6th" roll. Hows about a LOOOOOOONNNNNGGG winning streak!?!?!?!?! Can you tell I
m pumped?:wink:

Hitmen77
05-10-2007, 03:37 PM

I'm annoyed that not enough people post when the Sox win.

itsnotrequired
05-10-2007, 03:37 PM
1. series win

2. into third place

3. over .500 for the season

4. .500 for the road trip

and KC coming to town

sweet win - let's have a big weekend!

...and let's hope Minnesota and Oakland do as well.

gobears1987
05-10-2007, 03:38 PM

Ryan Sweeney's slide ruined the nicely painted batter's box.

Are you happy now?:D:

credefan24
05-10-2007, 03:38 PM
Way to go Jose!! 65 years young! :)

I'm real excited about this Sweeney character. 6 game hit streak, as a previous poster said.

Here's to a big weekend against the Royals!

Lets Go You White Sox!!!

Hendu
05-10-2007, 03:39 PM
Just what we needed. Not much drama, not much to complain about. So is everybody backing away from the ledge? :wink:

I love our starting pitching. We should have swept this series, but 2 out of 3 ain't too shabby at the terrordome.

Law11
05-10-2007, 03:40 PM
back to back series wins and on the road..
Now lets get it going at home warm weather, nice crowds, time to snap out a roll of wins here and right this ship...

Hitmen77
Great job by Jose. All 5 starters are looking great right now. This makes me very optimistic about our chances.

Way to go, Sweeney! I hope he gets enough hits to change Ozzie's mind about sending him down (instead of Terrero) when Thome comes back. The way Ryan is hitting, we can succeed with him as our everyday LF.

We just need Jermaine Dye's bat and Iguchi's bat to WAKE UP!!!! At least Paulie is showing signs of life.

SoxSpeed22
Torii Hunter is on my fantasy team and he did not get a hit today BOOOOOO!Well what better way to go out of that hell hole than ending his hitting streak, and shutting them out.

D. TODD
The pitching remains strong, let's get the bats going and go on a run here. 2 out of 3 in the Twinkie Dome is good, but damn a sweep would have been just what the doctor ordered.

Back home for the Royals lets take care of business!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

stl_sox_fan
Awesome CG today. Anything to rest the bullpen! Love to see the abundance of goose eggs in the box score for the Twins.

BoysMom3
Well shoot! I couldn't find the game anywhere on tv last night, and today I forgot there was a noon game until just now. I tuned in to see the post game show, darn! Glad they won it though! Our family is considering going up for a game this weekend.

kidmccarthy
05-10-2007, 03:41 PM
Im thinking Jose might have found his way again with the arm angles. That could be dominating! Also, Sweeney just keeps getting it done. Let's sweep them Royals! Myself, my wife and my dog will be cheering Jon on hard tommorrow!!!

spiffie
05-10-2007, 03:42 PM

I got something to complain about, I didn't know it was a day game!

rdwj
05-10-2007, 03:43 PM
Big Props to Sweeney too - he's playing excellent

Boondock Saint
05-10-2007, 03:44 PM
I got something to complain about, I didn't know it was a day game!

Ditto. My buddy texted me about in the 6th. But anyway, great game. I haven't had this much faith in our starting 5 in a while.

soxfan13
05-10-2007, 03:44 PM
Great job by Jose. All 5 starters are looking great right now. This makes me very optimistic about our chances.

Way to go, Sweeney! I hope he gets enough hits to change Ozzie's mind about sending him down (instead of Terrero) when Thome comes back. The way Ryan is hitting, we can succeed with him as our everyday LF.

We just need Jermaine Dye's bat and Iguchi's bat to WAKE UP!!!! At least Paulie is showing signs of life.

I am going to say the same thing I said about BA before the season. If he is only going to get a couple of at bats a week then it is in his best interest to be sent down and play everyday.

VenturaFan23
05-10-2007, 03:45 PM

yeah, I forgot to tivo the game!

cheezheadsoxfan
No complaints here, that felt great. Oh, wait, I can complain that I can't complain about BA getting sent down.:tongue: Sweeney looking good.:bandance:

MeteorsSox4367
My complaint is I couldn't watch the game because I was working. Lousy 12:10 pm starts. Don't they know some people have day jobs?

Oh, well. I'll watch the replay when I get home. Nicely done, Jose.

BanditJimmy
05-10-2007, 03:47 PM
2 of 3 vs Angels and now the Twins is good way to roll. That's quality competition on the road.

Jose is becoming more of a "pitcher" these days. I think the days of him throwing 94-96 are done for him. He is learing to get away with 88-91.

Vasquez, Danks, & Contreras gave us 3 stellar outings this series!

Dan Mega
05-10-2007, 03:49 PM
The dark clouds are in hiding so this thread will be 1/5 the size as the loss threads. Doesn't bug me one bit cause SOX win SOX win! :bandance:

whitesoxfan
4-2 against Anaheim and the Twinkies to end the road trip? I'll drink to that :gulp:

Hitmen77
I am going to say the same thing I said about BA before the season. If he is only going to get a couple of at bats a week then it is in his best interest to be sent down and play everyday.

Agreed. But, right now - if Sweeney keeps hitting the way he has - I'd like to see him be our regular LF until Pods comes back.

Jjav829

To be fair, the decision really isn't Sweeney vs. Terrero. It's Sweeney vs. Podsednik. If Ozzie feels Sweeney has done enough to keep the starting job, then Pods becomes the 4th OF and Terrero goes down. If Ozzie feels Sweeney hasn't done enough, or that Pods deserves a chance to prove himself in any everyday role, then Sweeney goes down so that he can play everyday. Either way, I think we're in pretty good shape by having two viable options at that position.

CLR01
05-10-2007, 03:50 PM

The game started earlier than I was expecting. Once again the damn schedule makers failed to consult with me before hand.

Ersty only had 4 at bats(I assume that means 4 grand slams).

Jose gave up 5 hits. What an ass.

Does that suffice?

I'm down with skipping his next start.

soxfan13
05-10-2007, 03:52 PM
To be fair, the decision really isn't Sweeney vs. Terrero. It's Sweeney vs. Podsednik. If Ozzie feels Sweeney has done enough to keep the starting job, then Pods becomes the 4th OF and Terrero goes down. If Ozzie feels Sweeney hasn't done enough, or that Pods deserves a chance to prove himself in any everyday role, then Sweeney goes down so that he can play everyday. Either way, I think we're in pretty good shape by having two viable options at that position.

As of right now Ozzie has said if Thome survives the weekend without reinjuring himself then it is between Terrero and Sweeney. I agree that it might come down to Pods versus Sweeney but that is a little bit down the line.

SoxxoS
05-10-2007, 03:53 PM
What do you think the count of "dark clouds" that posted in Tuesday's thread of disaster are posting in this one today?

Hitmen77
05-10-2007, 03:54 PM

But, I was thinking about the move the Sox will make when Thome comes back in a few days. They'll need to send someone down and Pods will still be a few weeks to a month(?) away from returning. At this time, I'd like to see Sweeney stay to fill in for Pods.

When Pods comes back in June, then I agree with what you are saying.

Nellie_Fox
The dark clouds are in hiding so this thread will be 1/5 the size as the loss threads.

What do you think the count of "dark clouds" that posted in Tuesday's thread of disaster are posting in this one today?KNOCK IT OFF! Everybody is getting sick of this every damned post-game thread.

johnr1note
I'm just glad for the win! :smile:

The Immigrant
05-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Good pitching, clutch hitting, solid baserunning...What's not to like?

Chicken Dinner
05-10-2007, 03:56 PM
Well we're definitely becoming road warriors. Now if we can just play good ball at home.

Foulke You
05-10-2007, 03:57 PM
After starting the road trip out 0W-3L, I'm ecstatic to get back to back series victories against two tough teams in Anaheim and Minnesota. 5W-5L road trip considering our injuries is acceptable. Now we just need to take care of business against KC at home and we'll start to right this ship.

stl_sox_fan
05-10-2007, 04:03 PM
Dye is at and PK is getting dangerously close to the Mendoza Line. Really would like to see the "meat" of our lineup start hitting. Thome back possibly for the start of the Yankees series. Can't wait.

MushMouth
05-10-2007, 04:04 PM
Nice win! Setting up for a nice little run - Royals, Yanks and Cubs = 9-0!:smile:

Jjav829
05-10-2007, 04:05 PM
But, I was thinking about the move the Sox will make when Thome comes back in a few days. They'll need to send someone down and Pods will still be a few weeks to a month(?) away from returning. At this time, I'd like to see Sweeney stay to fill in for Pods.

When Pods comes back in June, then I agree with what you are saying.

I was kind of thinking that Logan would go down when Thome returns. I figured that Ozzie would want the extra bat option with the way our offense has struggled. But I didn't see what soxfan13 said about it being between Terrero and Sweeney when Thome returns. In that case, it's definitely Terrero.

As of right now Ozzie has said if Thome survives the weekend without reinjuring himself then it is between Terrero and Sweeney. I agree that it might come down to Pods versus Sweeney but that is a little bit down the line.

jsg-07
05-10-2007, 04:05 PM
This is getting exciting. I know its early but we now have four starters with an ERA under four and even our fifth starter rookie is only at 4.33. Once the hitting picks up this is going to get really fun. :supernana:

BanditJimmy
05-10-2007, 04:06 PM
What do you think the count of "dark clouds" that posted in Tuesday's thread of disaster are posting in this one today?

I'm a so called "dark cloud" and I'm here.

Calling out the "dark clouds" for every post game winning thread is starting to get old.

Post something productive about the game.

:angry:

RowanDye
05-10-2007, 04:08 PM

It sounded like Ozzie was favoring Terrero because he can play CF and, because he's not really a prospect anymore, he can sit on the bench without hurting his development.

It was interesting to see Sweeney get the start in CF today though. If Sweeney shows Ozzie that he can play CF, get clutch hits, and run the bases well I don't think Ozzie will have much of a choice to make.

Ozzie always says he's about winning right now at the big league level, and it could be argued that Sweeney played a significant role in at least 2 of the wins so far this year.

The only problem I see with keeping Sweeney is that then we have two left-handed hitting LFs. As said many times, the Sox really need a RH outfielder to start against LH pitching in place of Pods.

Edit: Oh yea, nice win today!

slowlearner
05-10-2007, 04:16 PM
Nice win. Jose threw strikes. Bullpen got some rest. The offense did enough. Pretty encouraging. I like Sweeney in the OF. All around good game. I hope they keep it up.

:gulp:

Jerko
05-10-2007, 04:19 PM
Damn I have a lunch date and miss a shutout???????? I guess I better skip all the afternoon games. And really, these "where are the dark clouds now" after a win and the "I bet the postgame thread sucks tonight" after a loss comments are out of control. Who the **** cares who posts when? :angry::angry:

hawkjt
05-10-2007, 04:29 PM
with our starting pitching it will be such a shame if we do not take advantage with some offensive bounce.

I could not believe that sweeney actually beat that perfect cudyar throw from just behind the infield.. sweeney's long legs can really eat up ground..nice slide and what a pretty swing ryan showed again today adjusting on that changeup for a hit to drive in a big run.

hawk and dj are always talking about mind-set at the plate and I really think that ryan has a great thought process working right now- go to left with hard stuff middle out and if they go offspeed he can still recover to pull it to right... nice. Pablo did a great job manufacturing that all important first run also.

Zisk77
05-10-2007, 04:33 PM

How about the twinkies play by play announcer Dick Bremer :angry: :angry: :angry:

MCHSoxFan
05-10-2007, 04:33 PM
Yeah...and "official".

I was in a huury! I did this in the middel of one of my classes. I was on my AppleŽ laptop.

balke
05-10-2007, 04:38 PM
The rule of averages seem to state Dye and Konerko are going to go ballistic with the bat at some point this season. Hope its against good teams.

Great to see Jose get a CG. Things are looking up.

Nellie_Fox
05-10-2007, 04:39 PM
I did this in the middle of one of my classes. I was on my AppleŽ laptop.Close your laptop and pay attention! :tsk:

The Racehorse
05-10-2007, 04:48 PM
:hawk
"I LuV complete game shutouts"

:bandance:

infohawk
05-10-2007, 04:51 PM
...and let's hope Minnesota and Oakland do as well.
I just checked out your concession tracker. The beer consumption levels are adequate, but you'll have to pick it up in the food department. Throw in some churros and cheddar dogs, maybe a couple of pretzels and a slice or two of pizza. It's a long season though, maybe you're pacing yourself.:redneck

Great win and always good to take the series against these guys!!!

itsnotrequired
05-10-2007, 04:52 PM
I just checked out your concession tracker. The beer consumption levels are adequate, but you'll have to pick it up in the food department. Throw in some churros and cheddar dogs, maybe a couple of pretzels and a slice or two of pizza. It's a long season though, maybe you're pacing yourself.:redneck

Great win and always good to take the series against these guys!!!

The pdimas tailgate has ruined me for food inside the ballpark.:cool:

infohawk
05-10-2007, 04:55 PM
The way Ryan is hitting, we can succeed with him as our everyday LF.
Agreed. My only concern for Ryan is that the Sox may try to turn him into a dead-pull power hitter. There has been much written about how he has yet to develop the power the team would like. He has a terrific swing and I would hate to see them convince him that he needs to yank the ball more to generate power. Let him evolve as a hitter who uses all fields.

DickAllen72
05-10-2007, 05:22 PM
Agreed. But, right now - if Sweeney keeps hitting the way he has - I'd like to see him be our regular LF until Pods comes back.
I can only hope that Ozzie isn't planning on platooning Mack and Ozuna in LF when Thome comes back. I'd like to see Sweeney continue to start in LF and let Mack and Ozuna resume their bench roles.

I would like to see Ozuna get more playing time backing up at 2B and 3B, however.

When Pods comes back, if Sweeney hasn't been playing that well send him down. But if he continues to play the way he has so far, trade either Mack or Pods.

Oh, BTW Great game by Contreras today! :supernana: :supernana: :supernana:

Now let's sweep KC!:gulp:

Flight #24
05-10-2007, 05:24 PM
Currently, the Angels lead the Tribe 8-0 in the bottom of the 6th. I'll go out on a limb and project a LAAAAAA victory, putting the Sox 4 out (of new division leader Detroit). Given the struggles they've had, that's not a horrid spot to be in. Let's make some hay against KC while Santana stops the Twins losing streak against Detroit and Oakland continues the Tribe's WC swoon.

Lip Man 1
05-10-2007, 05:32 PM
Don't know if you saw this...it's from the AP wrap up of the game:

"We feel like we're a better baseball team, but you have to play out on the field," said Twins manager Ron Gardenhire.

:rolleyes:

Lip

Dan the Man
05-10-2007, 05:33 PM
Our starting pitching is simply AMAZING.

Great win today!
And last week was the thread "Greatest Bullpen Ever?" After they suck it up for a few games, the starting pitching does well. Just imagine the rotation and the pen both playing up to their potential.

And Jose was dominant today. Always nice to win a series against the "piraņas."

Flight #24
05-10-2007, 05:39 PM

"We feel like we're a better baseball team, but you have to play out on the field," said Twins manager Ron Gardenhire.

Lip

Is that Gardy or is that a quote from one of the Sox ca.2004? Nice to have a bit o' role reversal. Here's hoping they prove it on the field the next 6 games.

Hitmen77
05-10-2007, 05:40 PM
And last week was the thread "Greatest Bullpen Ever?" After they suck it up for a few games, the starting pitching does well. Just imagine the rotation and the pen and the offense all playing up to their potential.

And Jose was dominant today. Always nice to win a series against the "piraņas."

fixed it for you. :D:

DickAllen72
05-10-2007, 05:41 PM

Lip
I wonder if he meant a better baseball team than the Sox, or did he mean he thinks they're a better baseball team than the way they've been playing.

From what I've observed of Gardenhire over the years, I would suspect he meant the latter.

Hitmen77
05-10-2007, 06:17 PM
:indianslose

Sox gain 1/2 game today as Tigers win and Indians lose.

JB98
05-10-2007, 07:19 PM
I wonder if he meant a better baseball team than the Sox, or did he mean he thinks they're a better baseball team than the way they've been playing.

From what I've observed of Gardenhire over the years, I would suspect he meant the latter.

Ozzie should put it on the bulletin board anyway.

FarWestChicago
05-10-2007, 07:37 PM
Post something productive about the game.

:angry:There is nothing productive about your constant doom and gloom routine. Heed your own advice. :D:

JorgeFabregas
05-10-2007, 07:40 PM
Didn't catch the game 'cause I was working, but really glad to see Contreras succeed.

Imo, he looked worse than his record and stats indicated in most of the games this season. Just no life to his pitches--no snap, no zip. I'm sure I'm safe in assuming that that wasn't the case today.

goon
05-10-2007, 07:49 PM
Agreed. My only concern for Ryan is that the Sox may try to turn him into a dead-pull power hitter. There has been much written about how he has yet to develop the power the team would like. He has a terrific swing and I would hate to see them convince him that he needs to yank the ball more to generate power. Let him evolve as a hitter who uses all fields.

Well, considering that Ryan is only 23, the power will come as he continues to physically mature. I'm not worried about that at all, he looks like the real deal though.

How about the twinkies play by play announcer Dick Bremer :angry: :angry: :angry:

What was he saying?

Jurr
05-10-2007, 08:28 PM
Just watched the game on the 'net. With Danks getting off the schneid, this rotation has a chance to string together about 5-6 wins in a row. Jose confirmed that potential today. Fabulous.

Man, oh man, am I excited about Sweeney. For anyone that was wondering about Anderson, you can see what a rookie's approach can be. In the RBI at bat, that kid worked Silva. Absolutely worked him. Fouled off tough pitches, showed a good eye, and ultimately found his pitch and didn't miss it. I sincerely believe that Anderson can develop that kind of approach, but I'd have to say that Ryan looks more MLB ready at the plate.

A sweep should've happened and would've been huge, but I think it's even a bigger statement that the team rallied behind Danks and then cruised behind Contreras. On to KC and (hopefully) some more wins.

It's about time that the Sox decide to cruise right on past .500 and never look back.

MarySwiss
05-10-2007, 08:31 PM
Wow! This job thing is really interfering with my Soxsession. I am ashamed to admit it, but I came home tonight ready to cue up MLB and watch the game. Yikes!

Meanwhile, another guy walked by my cube at work today and said, "I don't know you, but you are obviously a good person." Then he picked up my Sox cap and winked.
I tell ya, we're everywhere! Kind of a not-so-secret society. :cool:

HotelWhiteSox
05-10-2007, 08:50 PM
Great to take the series, especially in Minny, the pitching has been awesome, great to have the runs come through.

If you need some gloom in your diet though, it sure would've been nice to have the sweep and be riding that W5

chisox77
05-10-2007, 09:05 PM
As I've posted earlier, if the White Sox can get through April with at least 12 wins (they did, exactly), they should be fine. Now, they are 16-15. The Sox are poised for a hot streak. For a team that hasn't been hitting pretty well, and with the competition they have played, things look pretty encouraging.

Kwrubac
05-10-2007, 09:33 PM
What a great win...sadly I was out on the golf course...yes, its tough working in government :)...I cannot wait to see Buehrle go for his 100th career victory on Saturday...I'm pumped!! :bandance:

MCHSoxFan
05-10-2007, 10:13 PM
The dark clouds are in hiding so this thread will be 1/5 the size as the loss threads. Doesn't bug me one bit cause SOX win SOX win! :bandance:

That is all I care about. People can talk crap all they want, but if the Sox win, I feel like their mouth is not moving.

Jurr
05-10-2007, 10:21 PM
I just can't believe we haven't had a thread name edit yet. It's hurting my eyes worse than the "super teal".

sox647
05-10-2007, 10:29 PM
nice win, perfect time to creep up to first place :gulp:

chisoxfanatic
05-10-2007, 11:01 PM
It's about time we jump ahead of those douchebags. It's time to keep above them for the rest of the season. Now, let's track down the Tigers and Indians.

I didn't get to watch the game due to being at work; but, tracking via ESPN Game Cast, it looks like Contreras was dealing all game long, which is great to see. Hopefully this entire pitching staff starts to challenge each other, in efforts to try to one-up one another.

TheOldRoman
05-11-2007, 12:22 AM
Is that Gardy or is that a quote from one of the Sox ca.2004? Nice to have a bit o' role reversal. Here's hoping they prove it on the field the next 6 games.
See, I remember the Twins whining about the Sox much more than the Sox whined about them. The Twins' clubhouse echoed "Why do they always worry about us? They are talking trash about us but we never talk abou them." But I guess that is what Ronny has to do to keep the chip on their shoulder - tell them that the Sox disrespect them and constantly put them down, even when they don't.

Nellie_Fox
05-11-2007, 01:05 AM
I just can't believe we haven't had a thread name edit yet. It's hurting my eyes worse than the "super teal".I had just fixed it for the same reason, immediately before reading your post. West had already done one edit, but missed the "Sereis" problem when fixing another typo.

DrewSox56
05-11-2007, 01:23 AM
It's about time we jump ahead of those douchebags. It's time to keep above them for the rest of the season. Now, let's track down the Tigers and Indians.

I didn't get to watch the game due to being at work; but, tracking via ESPN Game Cast, it looks like Contreras was dealing all game long, which is great to see. Hopefully this entire pitching staff starts to challenge each other, in efforts to try to one-up one another.

Same sentiments. I've been sitting in an engineering "boot camp" in Tampa all week and saw 1/2 of the 1st two games, and missed today totally.

What I saw of the 1st was a heartbreaker. Looked like an all out ass whipping that we blew.

We should have 21 wins with the way our SP is doing - Hope we start hitting consistently.

BanditJimmy
05-11-2007, 01:36 AM
There is nothing productive about your constant doom and gloom routine. Heed your own advice. :D:

My "doom and gloom routine" has been due to my concern of a team hitting .220 for most of the seasons so far. I think talking about facts (which the low batting average is) is considered productive.

Meanwhile asking questions like:

" I wonder where the dark clouds are tonight"

or

"This thread will be lucky to only be 2 pages long being that the dark clouds will stay away for a Sox win"

This is getting childish to me.

DrewSox56
05-11-2007, 01:49 AM
My "doom and gloom routine" has been due to DJ and Hawk. It's all there fault. They are stupid homers and they don't call the games the way I want. Oh, and .220... .220, 220, 220. Team batting average - .220.

Fixed it for you.

Nellie_Fox
05-11-2007, 02:04 AM
Fixed it for you."Fixed your post" posts are the lowest of the low.

DrewSox56
05-11-2007, 02:06 AM
"Fixed your post" posts are the lowest of the low.

Yeah, I'm averaging .220 on creativity posts. I'll remind you for weeks on end until I pick it up a bit.

Nellie_Fox
05-11-2007, 02:07 AM
:tomatoaward:

PeteWard
05-11-2007, 02:57 AM

Lip

I did not take it to mean better than the Sox. I think he meant better than how they played today.

FarWestChicago
05-11-2007, 06:24 PM
"Fixed your post" posts are the lowest of the low.Absolutely. I think a one week ban needs to be given for them.

FarWestChicago
05-11-2007, 06:26 PM
This is getting childish to me.Clouds are childish. They want to take their ball and go home because the Sox disappointed them. :rolleyes: