PDA

View Full Version : Ozzie calls AJ a jerk {TEAL}

soxfan13
05-10-2007, 11:25 AM
Great blurb in the Times on Ozzie describing what its like to manage AJ. Falls right in line with the "you hate him when hes on another team but love him in your uniform":gulp:

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/379411,CST-SPT-soxnt10.article

soltrain21
05-10-2007, 11:27 AM
Ozzie REALLY had beef with how Brian Anderson was getting ready for games. However, it seems like Ozzie is starting to take the high road in this situaiton. Thats nice to see.

D. TODD
05-10-2007, 11:35 AM
AJ is a jerk, but he's our jerk now so everyone else has to deal with it. I don't take offense with people booing or calling AJ an ass, hell we as a fan base did it for years when he was with the Twinks.

daveeym
05-10-2007, 11:59 AM
AJ is a jerk, but he's our jerk now so everyone else has to deal with it. I don't take offense with people booing or calling AJ an ass, hell we as a fan base did it for years when he was with the Twinks.
He is but I just don't see that big of a jerk in him, especially to the extent that Ozzie makes it out to be. I see AJ more like a big kid whose always running his mouth and can get extremely annoying. Just screwing with you at all times.

MushMouth
05-10-2007, 12:36 PM
He is but I just don't see that big of a jerk in him, especially to the extent that Ozzie makes it out to be. I see AJ more like a big kid whose always running his mouth and can get extremely annoying. Just screwing with you at all times.

I kinda think that is part of the definition of "jerky"

:wink:

WhiteSox5187
05-10-2007, 12:55 PM
I don't think AJ is a jerk in the sense that Barry Bonds is a jerk, I think if he weren't on our team I'd certainly hate him, but I think in the clubhouse other players just kinda roll their eyes and think "There's AJ being AJ." He's not a cancer in the clubhouse or anything like that.

Kwrubac
05-10-2007, 01:59 PM
I don't think AJ is a jerk in the sense that Barry Bonds is a jerk, I think if he weren't on our team I'd certainly hate him, but I think in the clubhouse other players just kinda roll their eyes and think "There's AJ being AJ." He's not a cancer in the clubhouse or anything like that.

Barry Bonds is far beyond jerk...I think ******* or prick would be much more appropriate :tongue:

D. TODD
05-10-2007, 02:40 PM
Well they were both with the Giants at the same time, and believe it or not even Bonds had more allies then AJ there. Different type of jerks though I do agree.

DickAllen72
05-10-2007, 05:38 PM
''With A.J., do you have to control him? Yes,'' Guillen said. ''That's my job. A.J.'s hard to manage? Yes. Does A.J. give me a headache? No, because I will kick his ass and will embarrass him in front of everybody. .....

When asked to elaborate on what makes Pierzynski difficult to manage, Guillen said: ''He always makes stupid comments. Hey, you have to deal with that. But when he puts on his gear, he goes out to play for you, and it's my job to protect him and make him shut up. People can judge him the wrong way. I like him.''

Hey Ozzie, A.J. isn't the one that always make stupid comments. And if he does, at least he never makes them in public like you do.

And with regards to your claim, "I will kick his ass"--talk about stupid comments! Michael Barrett couldn't even knock him down with a sucker punch to the jaw (which you complemented BTW, another stupid comment) and you think you're going to kick his ass??? LOL!

hi im skot
05-10-2007, 05:51 PM
This is the epitome of a non-story.

delben91
05-10-2007, 06:12 PM
This is the epitome of a non-story.

And it was penned by Joe Cowley. Imagine that.

whitesoxruleguy
05-10-2007, 09:44 PM
Great blurb in the Times on Ozzie describing what its like to manage AJ. Falls right in line with the "you hate him when hes on another team but love him in your uniform":gulp:

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/379411,CST-SPT-soxnt10.article
AJ is a fricking idiot. I freaking hate him. I can't believe he got punched last year, what a sissy! I was going to jump the fence and stick up for him like the father and son did against that jerk Royals coach; but then i remembered what a douche the guy was. Screw AJ. someone needs to punch that jackoff again.

Jurr
05-10-2007, 10:05 PM
AJ is a fricking idiot. I freaking hate him. I can't believe he got punched last year, what a sissy! I was going to jump the fence and stick up for him like the father and son did against that jerk Royals coach; but then i remembered what a douche the guy was. Screw AJ. someone needs to punch that jackoff again.
This guy forgot "friggin". Then he would've received the Triple Crown. :rolleyes:

gobears1987
05-10-2007, 11:21 PM
I hope your ban is permanent.

I have a feeling that a :dumbass: like yourself is related to the Ligues.

FarWestChicago
05-11-2007, 06:27 PM
I hope your ban is permanent.It is.