PDA

View Full Version : Canseco released


Paulwny
03-27-2002, 01:26 PM
Refused assignment to the minors


http://cbs.sportsline.com/u/ce/multi/0,1329,5176076_52,00.html

RichH55
03-27-2002, 05:38 PM
Someone will pick him up and get a productive bat cheap

PaleHoseGeorge
03-27-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by RichH55
Someone will pick him up and get a productive bat cheap

Yes, but I think the next team will be smart enough to be from the National League.

:)

Daver
03-27-2002, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge


Yes, but I think the next team will be smart enough to be from the National League.

:)

Did the Expos switch leagues while I wasn't looking?

Soxheads
03-27-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by daver


Did the Expos switch leagues while I wasn't looking?
I think his hairnet is putting a strain on his brain.

FarWestChicago
03-27-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by daver


Did the Expos switch leagues while I wasn't looking? :tool

The Expos will do whatever the hell I want them to do!!

PaleHoseGeorge
03-27-2002, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads
I think his hairnet is putting a strain on his brain.

This is precisely why I had to shave the beard.

Damned department of health.

:gulp:

Soxheads
03-27-2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge


This is precisely why I had to shave the beard.

Damned department of health.

:gulp:

Don't need any hairnets for cleaning out urinals! :D:

PaleHoseGeorge
03-27-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads
Don't need any hairnets for cleaning out urinals! :D:

And with an attitude like that, you'll be cleaning them at Pale Hose Burgers & Fries for a long time to come!

:)

Soxheads
03-27-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge


And with an attitude like that, you'll be cleaning them at Pale Hose Burgers & Fries for a long time to come!

:)

Nah, I'm hoping to move up to grease pits soon.

PaleHoseGeorge
03-27-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads
Nah, I'm hoping to move up to grease pits soon.

That's grease traps , silly goose.

I think West is going to have to take you out back and shoot you. You know he's been dying to discharge his weapon.

:)

FarWestChicago
03-27-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge


That's grease traps , silly goose.

I think West is going to have to take you out back and shoot you. You know he's been dying to discharge his weapon.

:) Well, I do have that one bullet. I've always wanted to use it! :smile:

Soxheads
03-27-2002, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Well, I do have that one bullet. I've always wanted to use it! :smile:

Alrighty then, urinals are what I was meant to clean! I sure don't want to be shot! :) But I still have my eyes on the prize, as I don't think those traps are clean enough. :smile:

voodoochile
03-27-2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads


Alrighty then, urinals are what I was meant to clean! I sure don't want to be shot! :) But I still have my eyes on the prize, as I don't think those traps are clean enough. :smile:

If it comes down to firearms, you are probably perfectly safe until they give the gun to the "drive thru attendent". Then you want to run really fast in the opposite direction.

Soxheads
03-27-2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile


If it comes down to firearms, you are probably perfectly safe until they give the gun to the "drive thru attendent". Then you want to run really fast in the opposite direction.

Something tells me it's not safe anyway because the drive-thru attendant is probably already armed. :)