PDA

View Full Version : Out of the Fogg

duke of dorwood
03-26-2002, 02:50 PM
From Pittsburgh:

BRADENTON, Fla. -- The murkiness has lifted. Rookie Josh Fogg, the sleeper in the off-season trade with the Chicago White Sox, has clinched the fifth rotation spot. Sean Lowe will be a swing man in the bullpen.

cheeses_h_rice
03-26-2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
From Pittsburgh:

BRADENTON, Fla. -- The murkiness has lifted. Rookie Josh Fogg, the sleeper in the off-season trade with the Chicago White Sox, has clinched the fifth rotation spot. Sean Lowe will be a swing man in the bullpen.

I wonder, if the trade hadn't happened, how many of Wells, Lowe or Fogg would be in the Sox starting 5? I'm thinking at least 2.

bjmarte
03-26-2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice

I wonder, if the trade hadn't happened, how many of Wells, Lowe or Fogg would be in the Sox starting 5? I'm thinking at least 2.

I said it then and I'll say it now; I think Fogg is the only one of the three we will look back on and regret trading.

TimChamp
03-26-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by bjmarte

I said it then and I'll say it now; I think Fogg is the only one of the three we will look back on and regret trading.

That's exactly what I said, and I said that we traded the wrong guy...it should have been Ginter and not Fogg...I knew Fogg had a lot of potential in the limited action that I saw him pitch in... :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

duke of dorwood
03-26-2002, 04:15 PM
I agree-2 would be starters. Wells in the Parque spot, Fogg over Wright for another.