PDA

View Full Version : Sox Fan Needs Tix for We 5/30: TEX@OAK

woodsdavid
04-30-2007, 03:04 PM
Sox fan taking clients to game in Oakland nite of 5/30. Any connections? Suggestions? Any Bay Area fans out there?

woodsdavid
04-30-2007, 03:11 PM
Taking clients to a game 5/30 in Oakland:
Any advice on parking? Tix? Ballpark?

SBSoxFan
04-30-2007, 03:29 PM
The only thing I can say is the BART is a great way to travel to and from McAfee stadium. It drops you off across the street, you cross the pedestrian walkway, and there you are. I guess if you are entertaining clients, then the BART might not be an option though. :redface:

DumpJerry
04-30-2007, 03:29 PM
Is the game sold out? Check with the A's box office. Check the A's website to see if they have a ticket exchange for season ticket holders like the Sox have (I think all MLB teams do it).

You do realize that the Sox are in Minnesota May 30th, so you'll be seeing someone else than the Sox?

HotelWhiteSox
04-30-2007, 04:14 PM
Body paint and maracas

woodsdavid
04-30-2007, 05:32 PM
Is the game sold out? Check with the A's box office. Check the A's website to see if they have a ticket exchange for season ticket holders like the Sox have (I think all MLB teams do it).

Actually, great seats are available via their website. Didn't know if I could help a Sox fan/A's ticket holder out.

You do realize that the Sox are in Minnesota May 30th, so you'll be seeing someone else than the Sox?

Can't be helped. Trade show @ Moscone Ctr last week of May: Rangers vs. As.
Will try to see Sox series in Oakland in August -- then in Seattle that same weekend.

DumpJerry
04-30-2007, 11:01 PM
:?:

The Dude
05-01-2007, 01:13 AM
Can't be helped. Trade show @ Moscone Ctr last week of May: Rangers vs. As.
Will try to see Sox series in Oakland in August -- then in Seattle that same weekend.

This thread is :?:

Janine: Do you want some coffee, Mr. Tully?
Louis: [to Egon] Do I?
Egon: Yes, have some.
Louis: [to Janine] Yes, have some.

ewokpelts
05-01-2007, 04:57 PM
This thread is :?:

Janine: Do you want some coffee, Mr. Tully?
Louis: [to Egon] Do I?
Egon: Yes, have some.
Louis: [to Janine] Yes, have some.
what about the twinkie?

DumpJerry
05-02-2007, 07:04 PM
Alright, you started this thread in two boards. They have been merged and moved to Talking Baseball since it is clear that you are not looking to buy/sell tix for this game (it's not really clear what you're looking to do-baseball or trade show???).

HotelWhiteSox
05-02-2007, 09:54 PM
I think he's going to a trade show for work around Oakland, and wants to bring a client to a A's game (wanting ticket/travel information)