PDA

View Full Version : Going To Seattle May 1st & 2nd ??

HITMEN OF 77
04-26-2007, 12:29 PM
Anyone in the WA State or anywhere else heading to Seattle for the games the 1st & 2nd of May? If you are, pre game beers at Pyramid Brew House (right across the street from Safeco Field), then after the gates open, centerfield bar area. After the game Sluggers (right across from Seahawks Stadium).

goofymsfan
04-26-2007, 08:54 PM
Anyone in the WA State or anywhere else heading to Seattle for the games the 1st & 2nd of May? If you are, pre game beers at Pyramid Brew House (right across the street from Safeco Field), then after the gates open, centerfield bar area. After the game Sluggers (right across from Seahawks Stadium).

I'll be at the games. On the first I'll be on the lower landing area next to the bullpen. The second game I have an extra ticket for 3 baseline side seats a few rows up. I don't know the exact seat location right now as the tickets are down in my car. They are my company's seats.

lumpyspun
04-27-2007, 12:12 AM
I plan on being at both.

The May 2nd game is now during the day. That is a change from the original night time game scheduled.

Since you are coming from Richland you will be here anyway, so I'm assuming that won't effect you.

I would definately be up for beers and what not.

goofymsfan
04-27-2007, 12:56 AM
Will the person who sent me an email send me a PM so I can get you the info. The email address that was sent keeps getting sent back to me.

Unblyleven Bread
04-27-2007, 01:23 AM
I will be there for a family wedding. I'd like to share a beer or Lemon Chill with all of you.

HITMEN OF 77
04-27-2007, 01:44 AM
I plan on being at both.

The May 2nd game is now during the day. That is a change from the original night time game scheduled.

Since you are coming from Richland you will be here anyway, so I'm assuming that won't effect you.

I would definately be up for beers and what not.

Got the game time change. We are coming over Tuesday morning staying the night and then leaving after the Wed game. Like I posted earlier, I'll be at Pyramid around 4ish then over in the centerfield beer area pre game, then after game at Sluggers. My seats are in Sec 137 Tuesday and 140 Wed.

Medford Bobby
05-01-2007, 02:15 PM
:D: Yes I have plans for Wednesday's game as well....bringing the little people with me (twins). Again, thanks to goofymsfan for the offer of a freebie ticket too.....So how many HR's will the M's hit off Danks Wednesday?????:(:

briguy27
05-01-2007, 09:10 PM
im gonna say ichiro goes yard off danks, first pitch of the game

HITMEN OF 77
05-03-2007, 01:27 AM

Maybe next year....

HITMEN OF 77
05-03-2007, 01:31 AM

Maybe next year.