PDA

View Full Version : Buehrle would be proud...

Jjav829
04-25-2007, 10:55 PM
The A's and Mariners just completed a game in one hour and forty-seven minutes. Jarrod Washburn and Joe Blanton were the starters. Both went 9 innings, though Blanton allowed 2 runs to Washburn's 0 runs.

Murphy10
04-26-2007, 07:15 AM
Did They give up a two run shot?

DumpJerry
04-26-2007, 10:03 AM
The vendors must be upset.

Vernam
04-26-2007, 10:26 AM
The one and only time I sat in a Diamond Suite, the game was over in barely two hours. (Score was something like Tigers 6, Sox 0, and Danny Wright took a liner off the forehead.) Nothing worse than having unlimited food and drinks for a get-out-of-town game before they start a road trip. :angry: I bet some suite occupants in Oakland weren't thrilled yesterday.

Vernam

Bruizer
04-26-2007, 12:47 PM
We were at the game in early '05 when Buehrle pitched a complete game against the Mariners in a game that lasted one hour and 39 minutes. I think the score was 2-1 Sox with PK getting the only runs by the long ball and Buehrle only giving up 3 hits all to Ichiro. There were only seven hits all game between the two teams, and the Mariner's pitcher also pitched a complete game. I missed the entire 5-minute first inning just getting food. :?:

Bru

WhiteSoxJunkie
04-26-2007, 06:02 PM
Whenever I watch a game on TV, I love it when the game goes by quickly. But when I attend a game in person, I want the game to go on forever because I don't want to leave our wonderful stadium.

goofymsfan
04-26-2007, 07:56 PM
We were at the game in early '05 when Buehrle pitched a complete game against the Mariners in a game that lasted one hour and 39 minutes. I think the score was 2-1 Sox with PK getting the only runs by the long ball and Buehrle only giving up 3 hits all to Ichiro. There were only seven hits all game between the two teams, and the Mariner's pitcher also pitched a complete game. I missed the entire 5-minute first inning just getting food. :?:

Bru

If I remember correctly, the Mariner's pitcher was Ryan Franklin.