PDA

View Full Version : Ronnie Woo Woo at 35,000 feet

TheMilkman
04-23-2007, 10:37 PM
A cub fan/friend sent this to me today...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4Rsie7u2vk

and I thought being stuck next to a screaming baby was bad!

RadioheadRocks
04-23-2007, 10:40 PM
Damn, I fly pretty frequently (working for an airline helps a lot!), but talk about a captive audience! Glad I wasn't on that flight!

Chisox353014
04-23-2007, 11:10 PM
Country Thunder, eh? Is that what they call crack in Phoenix? :dunno:

chitownhawkfan
04-24-2007, 12:37 AM
You can just tell how pissed off the old couple behind the guy filming are. The looks on their face are priceless.

SpartanSoxFan
04-24-2007, 02:10 AM
What an ass. Of course he is going to "talk nicely" and quietly eat his Junior Mints while in the terminal. If he pulls his "woo-woo" **** there he wouldn't be allowed to board the plane. Too bad they couldn't lock his ass in the crapper or in the luggage compartment.

TommyJohn
04-24-2007, 07:48 AM
If that happened at a flight I was on, I would stand Woo-Woo next to the
emergency exit, make sure the cabin is depressurized, open the door and
tell him "I'm sorry Mr. Woo, but you will have to get out and walk from here."

:woo-woo

"Terminal! Woo! Velocity! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo--"

Boondock Saint
04-24-2007, 08:04 AM
emergency exit, make sure the cabin is depressurized, open it and tell him
"I'm sorry Mr. Woo, but you will have to get out and walk from here."

"Terminal! Woo! Velocity! Woo!"

:rolling:

Chicken Dinner
04-24-2007, 10:16 AM
Isn't that a form of terrorism?:o:

DumpJerry
04-24-2007, 11:29 AM
The guy sounds like he's having a fatal asthma attack. I would have told the crew to land and call 911.

That would have tought him (and Southwest Airlines for boarding him).

PatK
04-24-2007, 12:27 PM
Too bad there wasn't an Air Marshall on board.

DumpJerry
04-24-2007, 12:29 PM
Too bad there wasn't an Air Marshall on board.
No need for one if he's on the flight. The terrorists would have gone stand-by for the next flight if they saw him at the gate.

mccoydp
04-25-2007, 07:24 AM
How the heck can he afford a plane ticket? Or is he being bankrolled by the Tribune guys?

TommyJohn
04-25-2007, 07:53 AM
How the heck can he afford a plane ticket? Or is he being bankrolled by the Tribune guys?

I believe Woozer was a favorite of Mark Grace, which would explain how he
was able to get to the 2001 World Series.

Soxfanspcu11
04-25-2007, 11:26 PM
emergency exit, make sure the cabin is depressurized, open the door and
tell him "I'm sorry Mr. Woo, but you will have to get out and walk from here."

"Terminal! Woo! Velocity! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo--"

How would you make the cabin De-pressurized??

I also remember reading somewhere that even if the fueselage(sp) becomes de-pressurized, there is still some sort of safety release or something that would keep the doors locked.

Meaning, if something crazy happened on the plane and the cabin de-pressurized and the masks dropped and all that good stuff, you still would not be able to open the doors. I dunno though, I would love to hear the success/failure stories of someone trying this though!:D:

I remember yet another story about some former NFL player trying to open the emergency exit doors while the plane was at 35,000 feet!!!:o:

I want to say that it was Spellman, but I'm not sure.

And as long as we are on the topic of emergency doors on airplanes, I HATE sitting in the row of seats that are the emergency doors. I have done it a few times and the entire flight, I was terrified!!! I kept thinking that the doors were just going to fly open and out I go!!!

Frontman
04-26-2007, 06:08 AM
If anything, Woo-woo would of been the first on-flight victim of a swirly......

(For those who were never bullied or did the bullying, Woo-woo going head first into the toilet, then said toilet would be flushed.)

DumpJerry
04-26-2007, 06:49 AM
Next time one of us sees Wooooooooooooo on a plane leaving Chicago, Homeland Security must be immediately contacted to get him on the Terrorist Watch List so he he can't get back to Chicago.

TommyJohn
04-26-2007, 07:56 AM
How would you make the cabin De-pressurized??

I also remember reading somewhere that even if the fueselage(sp) becomes de-pressurized, there is still some sort of safety release or something that would keep the doors locked.

Meaning, if something crazy happened on the plane and the cabin de-pressurized and the masks dropped and all that good stuff, you still would not be able to open the doors. I dunno though, I would love to hear the success/failure stories of someone trying this though!:D:

I remember yet another story about some former NFL player trying to open the emergency exit doors while the plane was at 35,000 feet!!!:o:

I want to say that it was Spellman, but I'm not sure.

And as long as we are on the topic of emergency doors on airplanes, I HATE sitting in the row of seats that are the emergency doors. I have done it a few times and the entire flight, I was terrified!!! I kept thinking that the doors were just going to fly open and out I go!!!

Well, I can dream, can't I? The idea is to open the door and have Woo sucked out, but have all the innocent people who suffered through his crap not go flying out with him.