PDA

View Full Version : Game Time and Broadcast changes

Jason82807
04-23-2007, 06:26 PM
Game Time and Broadcast Changes
The April 25 game against the Tigers has been picked up for broadcast on ESPN. The game will still begin at 7:11 p.m CT.

The game in Seattle against the Mariners on May 2 has been changed to a day game and will now begin at 2:35 p.m. CT. The game can be seen on Comcast SportsNet.

The June 4 game against the Yankees has been picked up for broadcast on ESPN and will now start at 6:05 p.m. CT. The game will still be available locally on WCIU.

Jason82807
05-08-2007, 04:20 PM
CHICAGO The Chicago White Sox vs. Detroit Tigers game postponed by rain on April 26 has been re-scheduled as part of a split doubleheader on July 24. The games will have separate admissions.

twentywontowin
05-08-2007, 04:32 PM
CHICAGO The Chicago White Sox vs. Detroit Tigers game postponed by rain on April 26 has been re-scheduled as part of a split doubleheader on July 24. The games will have separate admissions.

Fantastic, let's make a night game make-up a day game now during the week. There was a reason why I got those tickets....BECAUSE IT WAS A NIGHT GAME!

Make it a weekend doubleheader at least.

salty99
05-08-2007, 04:32 PM
They still never explained how parking is going to work for these split double-headers.

ewokpelts
05-08-2007, 04:47 PM
They still never explained how parking is going to work for these split double-headers.i have a prediction...it'll suck

jenn2080
05-08-2007, 05:13 PM
They still never explained how parking is going to work for these split double-headers.

I just emailed my rep about it. Apparently they are still trying to work out the details.

jdm2662
05-08-2007, 05:14 PM
Looks like I will be attending my first ever day game during the week. I've got front row tickets for this one. Can't let them go to waste. Anyone know if we have the option of trading for another day?

ewokpelts
05-08-2007, 05:24 PM
Looks like I will be attending my first ever day game during the week. I've got front row tickets for this one. Can't let them go to waste. Anyone know if we have the option of trading for another day?NO....the sox are not exchanging tix like they have in the past.

havelj
05-10-2007, 04:11 PM

It doesn't sound FINAL, but I got this from the White Sox:

In regards to your question on the parking for the July 6th double header, I do not believe that you will have to leave the lot in between games. What will most likely happen is you will be asked to present your second parking pass in between games. Since we will be clearing out the stadium, everyone will have to return to their car. At that point those people who have tickets for the night game will be able to present their second parking pass and will be allowed to stay in the lot.
Please feel free to visit www.whitesox.com (http://www.whitesox.com/) for further updates as the game approaches.