PDA

View Full Version : Question about no-hitter night scorecard

BainesHOF
04-20-2007, 10:29 AM
I bought the $1 one after the game and received the Texas Rangers roster insert. I just noticed that the Minnesota Twins roster is printed inside the actual scorecard.

I'm wondering if they were all like that. Or were some printed with the Rangers roster?

kruzer31
04-20-2007, 11:53 AM
Buying the scorecard after the fact doesnt count.

Chez
04-20-2007, 12:06 PM
I had that happen to me a few years ago. Now I check the scorecard before I leave the vendor.

BainesHOF
04-20-2007, 01:11 PM

Neither does your unsolicited opinion that you felt necessary to offer in response to a harmless question.

comiskey2000
04-20-2007, 03:30 PM
Sometimes they run out of scorecards for the team they are actually playing in game 1 or 2 of the series. I really stinks when I go a Sunday game and they do not have any with the right team left. They should allocate a certain number for a each game if they feel they can not over produce what they expect to sell.

IlliniSox4Life
04-20-2007, 03:34 PM

Count for what? Does this mean he wasn't there? Or is Buehrle getting no-hitter removed from the record? Don't tell me it counts as a no decision.

Brian26
04-20-2007, 09:44 PM
I bought the $1 one after the game and received the Texas Rangers roster insert. I just noticed that the Minnesota Twins roster is printed inside the actual scorecard.

I'm wondering if they were all like that. Or were some printed with the Rangers roster?

Get a Scoremaster :)