PDA

View Full Version : Thome's night on Thursday

jabrch
04-20-2007, 06:55 AM
If Thome continues to be patient and not expand his strikezone, eventually PK will warm up and this team is going to score lots of runs in very large bunches.

I really like a lot of what I have seen so far. We are 7-7 and 2.5 games behind, after having played crappy ball against a fairly tough section of our schedule and having been to Oakland already. Nothing to hang your head over there.

Enjoy the road boys - Tigers and Royals.

Durbin, Robertson and Verlander - lucky to miss Bonderman. Then Duckworth and Meche.

I'm thinking 4-1 is not out of the question if the bats can deliver.

DumpJerry
04-20-2007, 06:59 AM
Burls is pitching against the Royals. Another easy no-no.

gobears1987
04-20-2007, 07:01 AM
Burls is pitching against the Royals. Another easy no-no.
no-no? I expect nothing less than a perfect game.
No-nos are for losers

JermaineDye05
04-20-2007, 07:13 AM
If Thome continues to be patient and not expand his strikezone, eventually PK will warm up and this team is going to score lots of runs in very large bunches.

I really like a lot of what I have seen so far. We are 7-7 and 2.5 games behind, after having played crappy ball against a fairly tough section of our schedule and having been to Oakland already. Nothing to hang your head over there.

Enjoy the road boys - Tigers and Royals.

Durbin, Robertson and Verlander - lucky to miss Bonderman. Then Duckworth and Meche.

I'm thinking 4-1 is not out of the question if the bats can deliver.

The scary thing is the Tigers haven't hit their potential much either, I would love for the case to be that they played over their heads in 2006 but I don't see that.

Craig Grebeck
04-20-2007, 07:55 AM
Thome has been scary good. He reached base 13 of 14 times in the last series :o: Keep it up JI

JIM THOME

hi im skot
04-20-2007, 09:28 AM
Thome has been scary good. He reached base 13 of 14 times in the last series :o: Keep it up JI

JIM THOME

Well played. :cool: