PDA

View Full Version : *OFFICIAL* Tony comes up HUGE post game thread!

thomas35forever
04-19-2007, 09:55 PM
Nicely done, especially in the 8th.:cool:

Murphy10
04-19-2007, 09:56 PM
Wow four hits?!?! javy sucks! Bring back McCarthy

Kwrubac
tonight's PTC tony the tiger

soxfan123
Back to .500. Bring on the tigers. Vazquez is looking real good this year.

mark2olson
04-19-2007, 09:57 PM
Two wins in a row, and a series win. :bandance:

Jurr
Sammy hops his way to doubles. Meanwhile, Texas sucks.

cheezheadsoxfan
Any word on how Bobby's velocity was?

Navarro's Talent
Good game. Nice to see Joe "Clutch" Crede living up to the name tonight. Oh, and always awesome to see AJ hit a homer off of Padilla! :cool:

Dan Mega
04-19-2007, 09:58 PM
Nice win! :bandance:

skobabe8
Lets go beat some Mo-Town ass!

Jurr
Joe Crede came up big by going up the middle. Beautiful at bat. Mack-o-wack with the capper.

Thome. 5 walks. Nice! He'll be doing a lot of that until Paulie gets over his rectal-cranial inversion.

cheezheadsoxfan
Good game. Nice to see Joe "Clutch" Crede living up to the name tonight. Oh, and always awesome to see AJ hit a homer off of Padilla! :cool:

Amen to that. Hopefully Joe's bat is waking up.

whitem0nkey

94-95 getting better!

oeo
04-19-2007, 09:59 PM
Looks like the offense might finally be coming around.

:thumbsup:

Jurr
04-19-2007, 09:59 PM
The Comcast radar had him topped at 93. Icky.

INSox56
04-19-2007, 10:00 PM
Let's hope that Bizarro Kramer has gotten some of our offense going again.

Kwrubac
04-19-2007, 10:00 PM

I thought I saw him hit 95? Maybe that was just wishful thinking on my part?

whitesoxfan
04-19-2007, 10:01 PM

2 MPH better than what it was in Oakland. Baby steps.

santo=dorf
04-19-2007, 10:02 PM
Looks like the offense might finally be coming around.

:thumbsup:
I don't know about that.

Konerko looks to be in 2003 form, and our OF is pretty weak. Uribe went from team MVP to 2006 form in a matter of 5 games.

Let's keep this thing rolling into the Detoilet.

BringBackBlkJack

FWIW, MLB gameday had him at 98. I have no idea where they get their info from though.

PAPChiSox729
I thought I saw him hit 95? Maybe that was just wishful thinking on my part?

I saw 95 a few times.

oeo

I wasn't even paying attention to it that well, and I definitely saw a 94 or two.

Kwrubac
04-19-2007, 10:04 PM
FWIW, MLB gameday had him at 98. I have no idea where they get their info from though.

radar gun must have been pointed at the Ryan :tongue:

VenturaFan23
04-19-2007, 10:04 PM
Where the hell was the no-hitter tonight?? This team's getting worse! :redneck

cheezheadsoxfan
04-19-2007, 10:05 PM
Main thing, Bobby got thru the inning. If the velocity creeps up bit by bit thats fine.

JorgeFabregas
04-19-2007, 10:08 PM
Let's just admit it: Sammy Sosa is the greatest grinder ever. Ever. Ever.

Deebs14
04-19-2007, 10:08 PM
Keep this **** rolling boys...just win every series amigos.

As Lou Baker would say...

"I love this British stuff!!!" :smile:

gobears1987
04-19-2007, 10:09 PM
radar gun must have been pointed at the Ryan :tongue:
He said 98, not 5.:tongue:

Kwrubac
04-19-2007, 10:12 PM
He said 98, not 5.:tongue:

Clearly you don't have much experience driving the Ryan...neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow, nor construction will stop people from driving like nutjobs

Jurr
04-19-2007, 10:13 PM
Good night all! Sox win! Sox win!

cheezheadsoxfan
04-19-2007, 10:14 PM
Let's just admit it: Sammy Sosa is the greatest grinder ever. Ever. Ever.

:rolling:

Frontman
04-19-2007, 10:15 PM
Great game all around. (Bobby was around 95 to 93 on his fastball.) AJ got his first homer; we saw YET ANOTHER strong outing from Javy.

I'm getting concerned with Paulie though. What the heck is going on upstairs with him? Three weeks of bad at-bats is REAL BAD.

Kwrubac
Overall, I'm happy with tonight's performance...Javy pitched well and our bullpen held in there. Still a little worried that almost all of our runs are coming via the hr....Hopefully the situational hitting picks up at some point!

JB98
Pretty good game. Glad to see Mack get a couple hits, including a big home run. Still need to get Konerko going. His struggles are the only negative tonight.

oeo
04-19-2007, 10:17 PM
I don't know about that.

Konerko looks to be in 2003 form, and our OF is pretty weak.

Because he's cold? *****...

Uribe went from team MVP to 2006 form in a matter of 5 games.1)You shouldn't have expected Uribe to keep that up.
2)We don't need to rely on Juan ****ing Uribe.

Are you forgetting that Iguchi has looked better since moving back into the 2-hole? How about Thome? He's an absolute beast right now. JD? Looking good. AJ is coming around. Crede had a couple of nice hits tonight. Or would you rather just look at the couple of weak spots?

I'd say the only weak spots in the lineup right now are Erstad (who I have no idea what to expect from him), Konerko (saying it's a 2003 repeat is just being ignorant), and Uribe (ehh...I don't expect much from him. He's hot and cold but will always end up around .245).

slobes
04-19-2007, 10:20 PM

Better than it has been. Up to like 95 at least.

Good win altogether. Let's keep it rolling now.

JB98
04-19-2007, 10:21 PM

1)You shouldn't have expected Uribe to keep that up.

Are you forgetting that Iguchi has looked better since moving back into the 2-hole. How about Thome? He's an absolute beast right now. JD? Looking good. AJ is coming around. Crede had a couple of nice hits tonight.

I'd say the only weak spots in the lineup right now are Erstad (who I have no idea what to expect from him), Konerko (saying it's a 2003 repeat is just being ignorant), and Uribe (ehh...I don't expect much from him. He's hot and cold but will always end up around .245).

Konerko is really, really struggling, but I have tremendous confidence in him. This slump is reminiscent of May 2005, when the calls for Ross Gload were growing louder. In fact, people forget Paul was hitting only .245 at the break that year.

At the time, I assured everyone he'd end up around .280. I was relentlessly mocked and called an aPaulogist and all sorts of things. Meanwhile, Paul finished the season with a .283 average and 40 HRs, and like several of our other hitters, he was huge in the postseason. :cool:

Some people just want to talk about 2003 every time Konerko goes into a slump. Paulie has been with us for what, eight years? And he's been solid every year but one.

goon
04-19-2007, 10:27 PM

At his lowest he was at 90, though he was consistently between 94-95. Maybe you only saw one pitch?:?:

santo=dorf
04-19-2007, 10:27 PM
OK, Lou Piniella

1)You shouldn't have expected Uribe to keep that up.

Are you forgetting that Iguchi has looked better since moving back into the 2-hole? How about Thome? He's an absolute beast right now. JD? Looking good. AJ is coming around. Crede had a couple of nice hits tonight. Or would you rather just look at the couple of weak spots?

Crede is still slumping, but I expect him to turn it around this weekend against a team he historically tortures.

Take off your rose colored glasses for one moment and go back to the game thread. There are TONS of people bitching about the offensive. I even saw new term coined, "Walkerball."

This offense looks better than last weekend, but they should still be better.

Tragg
04-19-2007, 10:33 PM
Mack and Erstad need to be switched in the order (IF Erstad must be in the lineup at all)...regardless of their starts, Mack is simply the superior hitter (and he's not all that great by any means).

Our pitching is really good.

Vasquez only pitched 80 pitches. I'd like to see him go further than 6 - I know he seems to freak out in the 7th for some reason.

goon
This offense looks better than last weekend, but they should still be better.

I'm sure the offense will be okay, no reason to piss all over a win with bitching about Paulie still not hitting or Uribe going from team MVP to whatever...

I would think by now all Sox fans should know Uribe is the definition of a streaky hitter, at times he'll carry the club, other times, he'll go 0/4. Though you must admit, he does look much more patient at the plate and is looking to drive balls into right field.

A. Cavatica
Ozzie managed a pretty good game tonight. I liked the quick hook for Javy and I liked seeing Mack in left. I still don't understand Ozzie's man-crush on Erstad, but Mack should be the left fielder against RHP until Podsednik returns.

On the other hand, I didn't like Ozzie's postgame comment that he'd rather have Thome swing the bat than take five walks. Five walks! If Thome did that every night he'd score 200 runs, even with his wheels.

Frontman
04-19-2007, 10:36 PM
On the other hand, I didn't like Ozzie's postgame comment that he'd rather have Thome swing the bat than take five walks. Five walks! If Thome did that every night he'd score 200 runs, even with his wheels.

I took that as when Thome swings, he can drive in runs. A walk may not produce anything, whereas Thome possibly can drive one out with one swing. Nothing more than that.

Tragg
04-19-2007, 10:36 PM
Did Ozzie really say that? That's Ozzie-ball. That's why he loves hitters of the Erstad quality.
It's somewhat understandable for Thome - he does have real hitting ability (but the best sluggers walk a ton). But that's what he should be BEGGING ERSTAD TO DO - WALK. But he wants them to swing at everything - just like Ozzie did as a hitter.

cws05champ
04-19-2007, 10:37 PM
Nice game tonight. They came through late in the game when it mattered. As somebody else pointed out, I hope that they start producing more runs than just via HR. This will be a big weakness if they can not grind out some runs. Anyways, BP was decent and Jenks velocity is creeping up. I don't think Bobby would have given up a run in the 9th if they didn't let Texiera go to 2nd on indifference. Good Win!!!:bandance: :smile: :smile:

chisoxfanatic
04-19-2007, 10:38 PM
Lets go beat some Mo-Town ass!

Tadow!

Perhaps last night WILL put them on a giant upswing! Javvy's dealing! :bandance:

Congrats to Crede as well having a pretty decent night at the plate. He needed that!

santo=dorf
04-19-2007, 10:39 PM
I'm sure the offense will be okay, no reason to piss all over a win with bitching about Paulie still not hitting or Uribe going from team MVP to whatever...

I would think by now all Sox fans should know Uribe is the definition of a streaky hitter, at times he'll carry the club, other times, he'll go 0/4. Though you must admit, he does look much more patient at the plate and is looking to drive balls into right field.
So poor play should only be mentioned if the team loses? If I see a false claim, I'm going to counter it. Paulie is struggling right now. Why not switch him with Dye?

JB98
04-19-2007, 10:40 PM

The most important thing is Juan is making plays. I've attended three games so far in person, and it looks like Uribe is back to 2005 form defensively. That play he made in the hole on Kinsler in the seventh last night was 2005-esque. Last year, he doesn't make that play.

I'm pleased with Uribe both offensively and defensively so far. He got a bunt down tonight too, although it did not lead to a run. If you're not getting hits, contribute to the offense by advancing runners.

y2j2785
04-19-2007, 10:41 PM
great game, i was there and i was on the big board for a good 20 sec before the 2nd inning started! Woo Go Sox!

BoysMom3
04-19-2007, 10:42 PM
Nice. Very nice. I love watching games like this!

Tragg
04-19-2007, 10:43 PM
The most important thing is Juan is making plays. I've attended three games so far in person, and it looks like Uribe is back to 2005 form defensively. That play he made in the hole on Kinsler in the seventh last night was 2005-esque. Last year, he doesn't make that play.

I'm pleased with Uribe both offensively and defensively so far. He got a bunt down tonight too, although it did not lead to a run. If you're not getting hits, contribute to the offense by advancing runners.
He's an 8/9 hole hitter, has a little pop and per your report, his D is back. Further, we have nothing close to an alternative proven, unproven, or otherwise.
No complaints with Uribe.

A. Cavatica
The most important thing is Juan is making plays. I've attended three games so far in person, and it looks like Uribe is back to 2005 form defensively.

Yes. But I never want to hear "Uribe guns him down" from a broadcaster.

oeo
OK, Lou Piniella

:?:

Are you always this funny?

Crede is still slumping, but I expect him to turn it around this weekend against a team he historically tortures.I said he had a couple of big hits. That could be what gets him out of his slump.

Take off your rose colored glasses for one moment and go back to the game thread. There are TONS of people bitching about the offensive. I even saw new term coined, "Walkerball."I guess you already answered my question from above; you're ****ing hysterical. I was with everyone complaining about the offense...so you take a look back, okay?

This offense looks better than last weekend, but they should still be better.Where did I say they shouldn't? I said..."Looks like the offense might finally be coming around." Then you started your comedy show.

goon
04-19-2007, 10:44 PM
So poor play should only be mentioned if the team loses? If I see a false claim, I'm going to counter it. Paulie is struggling right now. Why not switch him with Dye?

Dye isn't really killing the ball either, despite what he's done the last two nights. He's hitting better than Konerko, but that's not saying much.

Yet, when you say, "Konerko looks to be in 2003 form" I would say that's jumping the gun just a bit, don't you think? This was the 14th game. 2003 was a god awful season for Konerko.

I'm just happy we took the series.

JB98
04-19-2007, 10:45 PM
He's an 8/9 hole hitter, has a little pop and per your report, his D is back. Further, we have nothing close to an alternative proven, unproven, or otherwise.
No complaints with Uribe.

If we get a fourth-straight 70 RBI season from Juan in the No. 9 hole, plus solid D, I'll be thrilled.

Tragg
As an aside, how did Texas get Stewart? Did we just release him?

goon

Agreed, Juan has been great this season, a really pleasant surprise.

santo=dorf
04-19-2007, 10:49 PM
:?:

Are you always this funny?

I said he had a couple of big hits. That could be what gets him out of his slump.

I guess you already answered my question from above; you're ****ing hysterical.

Where did I say they shouldn't? I said..."Looks like the offense might finally be coming around." Then you started your comedy show.
You obviously didn't read the game thread.
Dye isn't really killing the ball either, despite what he's done the last two nights. He's hitting better than Konerko, but that's not saying much.

Yet, when you say, "Konerko looks to be in 2003 form" I would say that's jumping the gun just a bit, don't you think? This was the 14th game. 2003 was a god awful season for Konerko.

I'm just happy we took the series.
I wasn't trying to imply Konerko would continue to play like this or his 2003 form. I was simply saying he looks like the way he was in the box in 2003. He takes strike 3 with runners on and shrugs his shoulders.

Fix the lineup:
Mack
Gooch
Thome
Dye
Konerko
AJ
Crede
Uribe
Anderson

Is this experiment too much to ask for?

gobears1987
04-19-2007, 10:49 PM
Clearly you don't have much experience driving the Ryan...neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow, nor construction will stop people from driving like nutjobsIn most cases you are right, but the last time I was on the Ryan, I got stuck in traffic for an hour. I was leaving the Sox game where Danks made his debut. I traveled about three miles in the course of an hour.

Once the locals open up again, then people will speed by on the Ryan again.

A. Cavatica
04-19-2007, 10:50 PM

I wasn't trying to imply Konerko would continue to play like this or his 2003 form. I was simply saying he looks like the way he was in the box in 2003. He takes strike 3 with runners on and shrugs his shoulders.

Fix the lineup:
Mack
Gooch
Thome
Dye
Konerko
AJ
Crede
Uribe
Anderson

Santo, I like your lineup!

Tragg
04-19-2007, 10:51 PM
Fix the lineup:
Mack
Gooch
Thome
Dye
Konerko
AJ
Crede
Uribe
Anderson

Looks good to me.

oeo
04-19-2007, 10:52 PM

Look, a couple of days ago I was whining about the offense. I'm still not happy with it. Since when does "might be finally coming around" = back to 2006? I never said I was happy with it, I never said I thought it was what it can be...I said it looks like it might be finally coming around. I didn't think I needed to spell that out for you.

You don't need to take every post and dissect it to your liking.

goon
04-19-2007, 10:52 PM
Fix the lineup:
Mack
Gooch
Thome
Dye
Konerko
AJ
Crede
Uribe
Anderson

I completely agree Paulie is struggling. Ozzie may just change the lineup for Detroit, though I wouldn't be surprised if he gives Konerko a few more games before dropping him to five.

The Dude
04-19-2007, 10:53 PM
Joe Crede came up big by going up the middle. Beautiful at bat. Mack-o-wack with the capper.

Thome. 5 walks. Nice! He'll be doing a lot of that until Paulie gets over his rectal-cranial inversion.

Crede - YES!

Thome- YES! I knew he had a lot of walks but 5?? Who does that??
Konerko with 8 left on base is pathetic. Great to see Thome with the great eye and sad to see Konerko with the.....well lets say garbage.

Bottom line....Sox win and take 2 of 3! And The Dude gets his "I was there No-Hitter shirt" along with Jenn and Skotty!:bandance::gulp:

chisoxfanatic
04-19-2007, 10:55 PM
Bottom line....Sox win and take 2 of 3! And The Dude gets his "I was there No-Hitter shirt" along with Jenn and Skotty!:bandance::gulp:

Joe, are they selling this at the Hall of Fame Gift Shop???

itsnotrequired
04-19-2007, 11:07 PM
I'm still not tired of going to games. Sig update time...

JB98
04-19-2007, 11:18 PM
As an aside, how did Texas get Stewart? Did we just release him?

We traded Stewart for a minor-league arm. I can't recall the pitcher's name that we got in return.

EDIT: Johnny Lujan is the pitcher we acquired in exchange for Stewart.

CLR01
04-19-2007, 11:22 PM

I see beer consumption is up while food consumption is down. Well done. :thumbsup:

Brian26
04-19-2007, 11:23 PM

94 on the scoreboard.

FedEx227
04-19-2007, 11:24 PM
I see beer consumption is up while food consumption is down. Well done. :thumbsup:

Apparently its a Bull-Market for the Brewskis.

itsnotrequired
04-19-2007, 11:49 PM
Apparently its a Bull-Market for the Brewskis.

The pdimas tailgate is meeting my food needs. Beer is what separates the wheat from the chaff.

PS Erstad and I slammed a beer in the 6th.

CLR01
04-20-2007, 12:05 AM
The pdimas tailgate is meeting my food needs. Beer is what separates the wheat from the chaff.

PS Erstad and I slammed a beer in the 6th.

Good for him in making himself useful. How does a grinder drink beer? Throat wide open and beer gone in 2 seconds or more of a chug chug chug....?:smile:

soxfanatlanta
04-20-2007, 06:34 AM

4 beers last game? How's the head doing? :tongue:

Nice to see the pitching get some love from the bats.

itsnotrequired
04-20-2007, 06:51 AM
Good for him in making himself useful. How does a grinder drink beer? Throat wide open and beer gone in 2 seconds or more of a chug chug chug....?:smile:

He bit the bottom of the can off, devoured its contents and then rolled the empty shell weakly toward second. santo=dorf has started a new tracker.

4 beers last game? How's the head doing? :tongue:

Nice to see the pitching get some love from the bats.

Nah, only two last night.

JorgeFabregas
04-20-2007, 08:53 AM
Hitting a homerun with runners on base is the best situational hitting there could possibly be.

kittle42
04-20-2007, 09:30 AM
This slump is reminiscent of May 2005, when the calls for Ross Gload were growing louder.

Everyone here who did that should get a public flogging. As predicted, Gload wasn't even an everyday player for the freakin' Royals.

EastCoastSoxFan
04-20-2007, 09:43 AM
All right, I give up...who in the world is Tony...?

SBSoxFan
04-20-2007, 10:05 AM

lol I've been wondering the same!!!

jenn2080
04-20-2007, 10:07 AM
Crede - YES!

Thome- YES! I knew he had a lot of walks but 5?? Who does that??
Konerko with 8 left on base is pathetic. Great to see Thome with the great eye and sad to see Konerko with the.....well lets say garbage.

I love my shirt. I brought it to work today to show all my Sox co workers. My brother cannot wait for his. To bad we spent 4 innings waiting for it.

Iwritecode
04-20-2007, 10:11 AM
Keep this **** rolling boys...just win every series amigos.

As Lou Baker would say...

"I love this British stuff!!!" :smile:

Lou Brown. :wink:

krohnjw
04-20-2007, 10:15 AM

http://whitesoxinteractive.com/chisox716/grinder.jpg
Hi, I'm Tony. You can meet me in the Game Thread.

FielderJones
04-20-2007, 10:17 AM

Tony (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=1544086&postcount=292) is the official grinder mascot.

Jerko
04-20-2007, 10:26 AM
Tony (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=1544086&postcount=292) is the official grinder mascot.

So right before a series with the TIGERS, we take on a Tiger as a mascot? Who's gonna be the mascot when we play Minnesota next? Mary Kate Olsen???

CLR01
04-20-2007, 10:38 AM
So right before a series with the TIGERS, we take on a Tiger as a mascot? Who's gonna be the mascot when we play Minnesota next? Mary Kate Olsen???

Tony's 2007 record: 2-0, 12 RS 4 RA, 1 no hitter

'nuff said. Don't complain until it stops working.

krohnjw
04-20-2007, 10:40 AM

LOL

SoxyStu
04-20-2007, 10:49 AM
Ozzie managed a pretty good game tonight.

He did alright with the pitching staff, but what was Oz thinking in the bottom of that 8th inning? I know AJ has come on recently (a hit in the past 5 games prior to last night, I think..), and even though AJ hit a home run earlier, why wasn't he putting the bunt down to get JD to 3rd after his leadoff double? Why is he not trying to make it an easier rbi for Joe to get the lead? What am I missing? Has he lost faith in this team to play a little small ball? I was at the game and wasn't able to hear any of our "analysts" comment on it, whether they did or not.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled Joe came through, but I can't help but ask the question...

Jerko
04-20-2007, 11:04 AM

I thought we didn't believe in that kinda stuff...........
Plus I'm loyal to Victor E. :bandance:

The Immigrant
04-20-2007, 11:09 AM
He did alright with the pitching staff, but what was Oz thinking in the bottom of that 8th inning? I know AJ has come on recently (a hit in the past 5 games prior to last night, I think..), and even though AJ hit a home run earlier, why wasn't he putting the bunt down to get JD to 3rd after his leadoff double? Why is he not trying to make it an easier rbi for Joe to get the lead? What am I missing? Has he lost faith in this team to play a little small ball? I was at the game and wasn't able to hear any of our "analysts" comment on it, whether they did or not.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled Joe came through, but I can't help but ask the question...

A.J. hits plenty of weak grounders to the right side, which are even more effective than a bunt in that situation (since they are harder to botch and it less likely that the runner will be thrown out at third). However, A.J. got a good pitch to hit and took it up the middle. I don't think it was a bad call by Guillen, and I think A.J. had the right idea.

DeadMoney
04-20-2007, 11:34 AM

Because, since it's generally considered that a hit through the infield will score that run anyway, you take your three chances to score, rather than two. If you bunt, you'd be giving away an out and basically dropping that to two chances. I know it leaves you with a sac-fly opportunity, which adds some liklihood that you'd get the job done, but it's probably a 50/50 call. It can be really done either way (and not one way should be considered right/wrong), and since I've seen Ozzie do it both ways in the past, I'd say he's probably trying to keep the defense on their toes.

goon
04-20-2007, 11:58 AM

:):)

No complaints here!

Scottiehaswheels
04-20-2007, 12:03 PM

Well... The day that Gooch tried to do exactly that same situation and popped the bunt up and we didn't score the media/fans were all pissed off that he took the bat out of his hands... Gooch had homered earlier in the game... No win situation really if A.J. doesn't get the bunt down or if he swings away... people are still gonna complain either way ya know? might as well let him hit I guess

JB98
04-20-2007, 12:37 PM

Two reasons: First off, AJ is a poor bunter, like most guys on our team. Secondly, AJ homered earlier in the game and has been swinging the bat well for the last three days. I felt confident he would hit the ball hard, and he did. Unfortunately, it carried out to Lofton.

crazyozzie02
04-20-2007, 12:37 PM
I love my shirt. I brought it to work today to show all my Sox co workers. My brother cannot wait for his. To bad we spent 4 innings waiting for it.

i know the shirts are awesome. thank god i went in there right when the gates opened. it took about 20 min but i got the shirt and i also had them add Buehrle's name and number to the back of it.

INSox56
04-20-2007, 01:12 PM
Fix the lineup:
Mack
Gooch
Thome
Dye
Konerko
AJ
Crede
Uribe
Anderson

Is this experiment too much to ask for?...Not enough grindage.......

I like that lineup a lot.

Gammons Peter
04-20-2007, 01:57 PM
The "Tony" stuff is lame, please stop

CLR01
04-20-2007, 02:51 PM
I thought we didn't believe in that kinda stuff...........
Plus I'm loyal to Victor E. :bandance:

Winning and dominating the other team is a bit overrated.

Victor E. Banana lost me last year.

The "Tony" stuff is lame, please stop

No. It's not Tony's fault your boy has let you down.

SoxyStu
04-20-2007, 03:10 PM
aye.