View Full Version : Thursday's Winning Pick to Click

Daver
04-19-2007, 10:55 PM
Provided the insurance needed.

:mack:

The Rangers pitching staff has nothing.

CLR01
04-19-2007, 10:57 PM
Anyone who picked the Tiger will get quadruple points as he is responsible for that 8th inning.

Frater Perdurabo
04-20-2007, 07:37 AM
Mack got a lot of negative attention last year because Ozzie misused him.

But he who won't kill the Sox if he plays left field and his bat is quite respectable.

doublem23
04-20-2007, 08:31 AM
TBGR: Tough Act to Follow (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4&id=3344)

IlliniSox4Life
04-20-2007, 09:20 AM
Mack got a lot of negative attention last year because Ozzie misused him.

But he who won't kill the Sox if he plays left field and his bat is quite respectable.

MOST people around here don't dislike Mack, they actually like him a lot (his upbringing on the SS and all). Fortunately most of us have realized that he was misused and haven't blamed him for it. He can be a bench player on my team any day.

wdelaney72
04-20-2007, 09:36 AM
MOST people around here don't dislike Mack, they actually like him a lot (his upbringing on the SS and all). Fortunately most of us have realized that he was misused and haven't blamed him for it. He can be a bench player on my team any day.
Damn right.

ondafarm
04-20-2007, 11:57 AM

He did missplay that ball which allowed the Rangers another baserunner in scoring position. I saw BA make that exact same play at Charlotte and nail the guy tring to get into second.