PDA

View Full Version : AJ vs Padilla tonite

hawkjt
04-19-2007, 04:33 PM
Vincente Padilla returns to the scene of the crime tonite. He has a high ERA going, so I hope we just shellac him.

Will ozzie give AJ the nite off? Last thing sox need to is to get him hit and injured.

Should be an interesting game at the ole ballpark tonite.

where is tracy when you need him?

WizardsofOzzie
04-19-2007, 04:35 PM
Lets Get Ready To Rummblleeeeeeeee!!

Rocky Soprano
04-19-2007, 04:35 PM
I am drawing a complete blank, what happened between these two?

ChetChat
04-19-2007, 04:37 PM
I am drawing a complete blank, what happened between these two?
Teal? Or if you're seriously drawing a blank...
AJ got beaned by Padilla, and we "retaliated" and got in major trouble. I'm sure some one can be more complete than I. IIRC, Ozzie got thrown out of the game?

jabrch
04-19-2007, 04:38 PM
We ought to beat this clown like a drum.

MDF3530
04-19-2007, 04:40 PM
Vincente Padilla returns to the scene of the crime tonite.
Actually, that was in Arlington last year, not here.

Scottiehaswheels
04-19-2007, 04:40 PM
I am drawing a complete blank, what happened between these two?Padilla beaned A.J. twice... Tracey was sent out to hit Wilkerson? failed to do it and that sparked the media controversy over OG yelling at Tracey...

HotelWhiteSox
04-19-2007, 04:41 PM
Yes AJ is starting

ewokpelts
04-19-2007, 04:46 PM
****head padilla plunked aj here too. ozzie got critisized for bitching out garland when jon didnt plunk back.

Rocky Soprano
04-19-2007, 04:46 PM
Padilla beaned A.J. twice... Tracey was sent out to hit Wilkerson? failed to do it and that sparked the media controversy over OG yelling at Tracey...

Thanks!

I knew AJ got hit, but couldnt remember what the Sox did.

Navarro's Talent
04-19-2007, 04:57 PM
Well, tonight is a good time then to really get the bats going. Hopefully, AJ takes him deep. :cool:

Dan Mega
04-19-2007, 05:38 PM
Is it just me or does it seem that every time Padilla plunks AJ, the Sox bench gets a warning from the homeplate ump?

QCIASOXFAN
04-19-2007, 05:57 PM
Is it just me or does it seem that every time Padilla plunks AJ, the Sox bench gets a warning from the homeplate ump?Not just you, then Hawk goes crazy about how umps these days don't let you retaluate(sp?) when the other teams up. I thought Hawk was going to explode last year in Texas when that happened. If he does get drilled, lets blast Shammy.

JB98
04-19-2007, 06:05 PM
With Showalter out of the picture, I think this bull**** with the Rangers will die down. That said, if AJ gets thrown at tonight, it's time for Vazquez to break Sham-ME's helmet into two pieces.

oeo
04-19-2007, 06:09 PM
With Showalter out of the picture, I think this bull**** with the Rangers will die down.

Showalter is indeed a piece of ****, but so is Padilla. Do you think it was just coincidence that there were only incidents when Padilla pitched?

That said, if AJ gets thrown at tonight, it's time for Vazquez to break Sham-ME's helmet into two pieces.
Repeat of one of the funniest pictures ever?
http://www.poyi.org/61/11/photos/02.jpg

UserNameBlank
04-19-2007, 06:12 PM
With Showalter out of the picture, I think this bull**** with the Rangers will die down. That said, if AJ gets thrown at tonight, it's time for Vazquez to break Sham-ME's helmet into two pieces.
I kind of agree, but I don't want Vazquez to do it. He's been on a roll so far and if it continues I don't want him to get ejected, unless it is late in the game of course. If Javy isn't in late, maybe it will Logan's turn to fill the Sean Tracey role?

But yeah I think you are right about Schowalter. With Washington in now I doubt this kind of crap happens anymore.

JB98
04-19-2007, 06:17 PM
Showalter is indeed a piece of ****, but so is Padilla. Do you think it was just coincidence that there were only incidents when Padilla pitched?

I don't know that we ever pinned down exactly what Padilla had/has against AJ. I wouldn't be surprised if ol' Bucky was pulling the strings, using Padilla to do his bidding.

Padilla is the hardest thrower on the Texas staff. If you were trying to get one of your pitchers to hurt somebody, Padilla would be the guy you would use.

ws05champs
04-19-2007, 08:11 PM
3 run home run. Revenge is sweet!:)

Murphy10
04-19-2007, 09:53 PM
love it AJ!

Navarro's Talent
04-19-2007, 09:54 PM
Well, tonight is a good time then to really get the bats going. Hopefully, AJ takes him deep. :cool:

I was right! :supernana:

SouthSideSid
04-19-2007, 09:59 PM
Nice to see AJ get it going. He's the man!!!:supernana: :bandance: :gulp:

Frontman
04-19-2007, 10:10 PM
3 run home run. Revenge is sweet!:)

All that was missing was a bat-flip. Then again, Padilla would of plunked Joe or Mack in revenge for being disrespected.

Great job AJ!

hawkjt
04-19-2007, 11:37 PM
Reap it, Vincente!!! Way to go AJ, sweet revenge,big guy.

And how cool that AJ and Mac go deep on Polish Nite!!