PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

soxrme
04-18-2007, 12:29 PM
Is there a good bar/restaurant within walking distance of the cell that also has parking for the game?

ChiSoxGirl
04-18-2007, 12:33 PM
Is there a good bar/restaurant within walking distance of the cell that also has parking for the game?

Schaller's at 37th & Halsted allows you to park for free on game days and their food is pretty good. But if you don't get there within an hour & a half or so of the first pitch, you'll likely be waiting for a table to open up, especially if you're with a bigger party, because it gets awfully crowded.

Sargeant79
04-18-2007, 12:39 PM
Cobblestone's on the corner of Pershing and Parnell. I think the way it works is they let you park for something like $10 but then you get vouchers for that much to spend inside. Food is pretty good and it's a 10 minute walk from the Cell. It's also the place I watched game for of the '05 World Series. Ahhh...memories....

soxrme
04-18-2007, 01:05 PM
Thanks for the help

twsoxfan5
04-18-2007, 01:08 PM
Cobblestone's on the corner of Pershing and Parnell. I think the way it works is they let you park for something like $10 but then you get vouchers for that much to spend inside. Food is pretty good and it's a 10 minute walk from the Cell. It's also the place I watched game for of the '05 World Series. Ahhh...memories....

Yeah this is from Cobblestones website:
GOING TO THE GAME

White Sox Fans this is your best bet for before and after the game. Park and walk. Our adjoining parking lot is there for you. Park your carFREE with a minimum $20.00 purchase. It's a short walk to the Cell, avoid all the traffic conjestion before and after the game.