PDA

View Full Version : Today's Pitching Numbers

Jerry_Manuel
03-24-2002, 08:10 PM
West: 3 IP, 5H, 3R, 2ER, 1BB, 1K.
Howry: 2 IP, 5H, 3R, 3ER, 0BB, 1K, 1 HR.
Osuna: 1 IP, 4H, 3R, 3ER, 0BB, 0K.
Barcelo: 1 IP, 2H, 1R, 1ER, 0BB, 0K.
Porzio: 1 IP, 1H, 0R, 0ER, 0BB, 0K.
Ginter: 1 IP, 1H, 0R, 0ER, 0BB, 1K.

Soxheads
03-24-2002, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
West: 3 IP, 5H, 3R, 2ER, 1BB, 1K.
Howry: 2 IP, 5H, 3R, 3ER, 0BB, 1K, 1 HR.
Osuna: 1 IP, 4H, 3R, 3ER, 0BB, 0K.
Barcelo: 1 IP, 2H, 1R, 1ER, 0BB, 0K.
Porzio: 1 IP, 1H, 0R, 0ER, 0BB, 0K.
Ginter: 1 IP, 1H, 0R, 0ER, 0BB, 1K.

Hmm, only 1 walk. That sounds good.

Chisoxfn
03-24-2002, 08:54 PM
Did you guys hear how Farmer and Rooney don't think Osuna will start the year with the big club. Barcelo may be able to make it but they doubt either of them make the big club. The big reason for this is that they haven't shown sucess after pitching in back to back games, today was an example of that.

Antonio has been pitching really good but his arm isn't quite ready yet and I think 2 more weeks in extended spring would be just what the doctor ordered. Heck, I wish Howry could go to extended spring as well but we don't have enough depth for that to happen. They did mention that Howry has shown flashes of throwing harder but they have only occured on certain pitches. That is definately a good sign cause if you can throw hard ocassionaly you should develop to be able to do it all the time.

They also feel that Porizio will have a tough shot making the team but he continues to pitch good and the ? that is Kelly Wunsch could make him a keeper, especially if they carry 12 pitchers.

By the way you guys aught to change the name from WSI High Priest to something else after all these charges for abuse have been floating around lately. I don't want to offend anyone and I'm not ripping religion I'm just ripping certain people and they sick way they handle themselves around children.