PDA

View Full Version : Ritchie looking better

RedPinStripes
03-24-2002, 07:14 AM
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?id=282&category=1

Lets hope the era is at 4.00 at the most come game time.

WinningUgly!
03-24-2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?id=282&category=1

Lets hope the era is at 4.00 at the most come game time.

Ritchie will lead the staff in wins this year. Will that be a good or bad thing?

DrCrawdad
03-24-2002, 10:40 AM
When our pitching has struggled this spring we've panicked and some have recommended patience. Well I has glad to hear that Ritchie did well yesterday. Hopefully the Sox will finish strong.

GASHWOUND
03-24-2002, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by DrCrawdad
When our pitching has struggled this spring we've panicked and some have recommended patience. Well I has glad to hear that Ritchie did well yesterday. Hopefully the Sox will finish strong.

Panick?!?, not me :smile:

Of course Spring #'s balloon everyone's #'s. Konerko s batting .459 and he says he still needs more work! Clayton is a 18 game hitting streak! Now I know Spring balloons everyones #;s

SOXSINCE'70
03-24-2002, 11:28 AM
He seems to be getting into a groove.Let's hope he can beat Jamie Moyer's ass come April 2nd.

It's March 24th.Why does Nardi STILL have a job??

- Me

czalgosz
03-24-2002, 11:36 AM
Another one who's quietly having a good spring -

Antonio Osuna - 11 1/3 IP, 11 H, 4 ER, 5 BB, 13 K.

I haven't watched him pitch, so I don't know how "real" those numbers are, but hopefully he can finally turn into the pitcher we expected him to be when the Sox traded for him.

RichH55
03-24-2002, 11:39 AM
When our pitching has struggled this spring we've panicked and some have recommended patience. Well I has glad to hear that Ritchie did well yesterday. Hopefully the Sox will finish strong. You mean the first few weeks of ST aren't the alpha-omega of baseball?!?!?

DrCrawdad
03-24-2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by RichH55
You mean the first few weeks of ST aren't the alpha-omega of baseball?!?!?

Rich, you've been the one preaching patience. I've been one hitting the panick button.

RichH55
03-25-2002, 07:39 PM

Rich, you've been the one preaching patience. I've been one hitting the panick button.

Fair enough:) As long as you are there to slap me when I start to go nuts around midseason and tell me Bull Durham-esque lines like the season is not a sprint, but a marathon, and whatnot :gulp:

Jerry_Manuel
03-25-2002, 07:42 PM

Is saying the Twins will win the Central hitting the panick button?

Guilty as charged. :o:

cheeses_h_rice
03-25-2002, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Is saying the Twins will win the Central hitting the panick button?

Guilty as charged. :o:

Jerry, you still have 6 days to change your mind.

My deal was, the season is 162 games long. Whatever kinks the Sox pitchers have right now will be gone just a few weeks into the season. I think we'll be OK.

Jerry_Manuel
03-25-2002, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
Jerry, you still have 6 days to change your mind.

I'll stick with my prediction, but I'll gladly eat crow if the Sox win the division.

Unless, I pull a Mariotti and claim I knew they would all along. :smile:

FarWestChicago
03-25-2002, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
Unless, I pull a Mariotti and claim I knew they would all along. :smile: :fluffy

I can give you lessons. I taught that slob what little he knows.