PDA

View Full Version : Ramirez out with swollen wrist

thomas35forever
04-13-2007, 06:01 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2836388
Somebody I know read somewhere he'll be out for 2 months, but I haven't seen anything on that yet.

Frontman
04-14-2007, 06:20 AM
First the groin, then the wrist.

Nah, too easy of a joke to be made there. :wink:

oeo
04-16-2007, 09:22 AM
I don't think the Cubs take care of their players...at all. That's the only explanation I can think of with all the injuries.

A good example of this, is the other day Derosa was having back problems. Well, he didn't start, and Piniella put him in as a pinch hitter...he couldn't even swing. He dropped his bat after striking out and was having trouble bending over to pick it up.

Ozzie makes you sit for a couple of days if you have a bruise...this would be borderline DL for him. Bunch of idiots those Cubs are.

eriqjaffe
04-16-2007, 09:28 AM
Was it from too much time on AIM with Big Z?

UserNameBlank
04-16-2007, 12:48 PM

lol

Johnnydogs
04-16-2007, 01:45 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2836388
Somebody I know read somewhere he'll be out for 2 months, but I haven't seen anything on that yet.

I heard he's returning tonight or tomorrow.

IndianWhiteSox
04-17-2007, 10:42 AM

:roflmao::roflmao:

I don't think the Cubs take care of their players...at all. That's the only explanation I can think of with all the injuries.

A good example of this, is the other day Derosa was having back problems. Well, he didn't start, and Piniella put him in as a pinch hitter...he couldn't even swing. He dropped his bat after striking out and was having trouble bending over to pick it up.

Ozzie makes you sit for a couple of days if you have a bruise...this would be borderline DL for him. Bunch of idiots those Cubs are.

Yea, it seems like unless a young prospect leaves, their careers get ruined.