PDA

View Full Version : Brewer's Pitching on 4/11

SBSoxFan
04-13-2007, 07:36 AM
I don't follow too many stats outside of the Sox, just keep up with scores and standings for the rest of the league. However, I did a double take when I saw the box scores from the Milwaukee/Florida games on April 11. The game the previous night was suspended, and finished prior to the regularly scheduled game on 4/11. Milwaukee won the first game 3-2 in 13 innings, and won the second game 5-2. Now for the amazing part: Milwaukee pitchers had 0 walks and 17 strikeouts in the suspended game, and 1 walk and 10 strikeouts in the second game. For a grand total of 1 BB and 27 K's for the 2 games. :o:

Oh, and Borchard accounted for 5 K's himself.

WizardsofOzzie
04-13-2007, 08:39 AM
I don't follow too many stats outside of the Sox, just keep up with scores and standings for the rest of the league. However, I did a double take when I saw the box scores from the Milwaukee/Florida games on April 11. The game the previous night was suspended, and finished prior to the regularly scheduled game on 4/11. Milwaukee won the first game 3-2 in 13 innings, and won the second game 5-2. Now for the amazing part: Milwaukee pitchers had 0 walks and 17 strikeouts in the suspended game, and 1 walk and 10 strikeouts in the second game. For a grand total of 1 BB and 27 K's for the 2 games. :o:

Oh, and Borchard accounted for 5 K's himself.

I still say we got the shaft in that deal. He's the next McGwire for crying out loud!!