PDA

View Full Version : "Nummy nummy nummy"

BRDSR
04-11-2007, 04:20 PM
I think DJ has improved tremendously as an announcer and I've enjoyed the last few games with him and Blackjack.

But every once in awhile DJ will come up with some one-liners that are a little beyond comprehension. He just described Brian Anderson looking at Scott Podsednik's snow cone catch and thinking "nummy nummy nummy." He sounded like my two year old cousin.

Sometimes you just gotta laugh at DJ. :rolleyes:

chisoxwschamps05
04-11-2007, 04:26 PM
I think DJ has improved tremendously as an announcer and I've enjoyed the last few games with him and Blackjack.

But every once in awhile DJ will come up with some one-liners that are a little beyond comprehension. He just described Brian Anderson looking at Scott Podsednik's snow cone catch and thinking "nummy nummy nummy." He sounded like my two year old cousin.

JD was the one looking at it, but it was priceless.

BRDSR
04-11-2007, 04:28 PM
JD was the one looking at it, but it was priceless.

Ah, you're right, thank you.

Evman5
04-11-2007, 04:30 PM

Whatever, it got a chuckle out of me. Just DJ being DJ.