PDA

View Full Version : I love the Internet

fisk_84
04-10-2007, 12:47 AM
Finally decided to purchase the mlbTV package, and I could not be happier. And what a better night then tonight games against the A's. That is as long as Jenks brings us home. The picture quaility is GREAT with mlbTV, and now i can watch the sox play ball all year long.

HotelWhiteSox
04-10-2007, 12:52 AM
I love elotes

As much as I hated Mosaic, I agree that the picture quality was pretty damn good. Didn't think it would transfer well to my TV from my notebook but it was just like another digital channel.

IlliniSox4Life
04-10-2007, 12:52 AM
http://www.edrperformance.com/images/brick.jpg
"I love lamp"

DSpivack
04-10-2007, 12:59 AM
I love elotes

As much as I hated Mosaic, I agree that the picture quality was pretty damn good. Didn't think it would transfer well to my TV from my notebook but it was just like another digital channel.

I still can't get mosaic to be consistently streamed, still rather choppy for me; just always stopping and reloading. Regular MLB.tv, however, is much better than ever.

Scottiehaswheels
04-10-2007, 01:03 AM
Finally decided to purchase the mlbTV package, and I could not be happier. And what a better night then tonight games against the A's. That is as long as Jenks brings us home. The picture quaility is GREAT with mlbTV, and now i can watch the sox play ball all year long.
:tool Nice try Bud! :D:

WhiteSox1983
04-10-2007, 01:04 AM
Yep, its better than gettin the package on tv, cuz you can take your laptop with you anywhere with a internet conection.

what kind of cables do you use to get it to your tv screen, just some AV cables or somethin?

Malgar 12
04-10-2007, 08:00 AM
Yep, its better than gettin the package on tv, cuz you can take your laptop with you anywhere with a internet conection.

what kind of cables do you use to get it to your tv screen, just some AV cables or somethin?

You need an S-Video out on your computer's video card and an S-Video In on your TV.

fisk_84
04-10-2007, 08:50 AM

Most of the new flat panal (HD) TV's actually have a VGA hook up in the back, which is the same hook up on a monitor. Like someone mentioned above, I am not sure the picture quality would be that great, but it may be worth a shot.

mlbTV is the way to go, now I can watch the game while at work :bandance:

lumpyspun
04-10-2007, 10:09 AM
THe only complaint I have is that mlb.tv is about a pitch or so behind the live action.

krohnjw
04-10-2007, 11:38 AM
On a Standard Def TV the premium quality looks pretty decent over an S-Video connection. It looks pretty much like TV through the computer would (good quality, a bit of blurriness and tearing during high movement, but not bad).

The standard quality doesn't look quite as well, pretty blurry and pixelated.

This is all on a 32" TV.

I am pretty sure it would look not too hot on a high def TV (due to the higher resolution).