PDA

View Full Version : August 20 T-Shirt Design Chosen

TornLabrum
04-09-2007, 10:26 PM
I've selected a shirt design, mainly because I can't figure out a way to transfer the picture of the shirt from my email account to anyplace here. Here is a description. Black shirt with a large flying sock logo left of center. The sock is white with gray wings.

Angling down the tube of the sock, top line of each couplet gray, bottom line white in block letters:

TOTALLY
BIASED

UTTERLY
PETTY

COMPLETELY
UNOBJECTIVE

DAMNED
PROUD OF IT

Then under it all in white:

WSI FEST

And under fest (which has skinnier letters)
August 20, 2007

It is a nice looking shirt.

Frontman
04-27-2007, 06:01 PM
Totally awesome, there Hal. I can't wait to get one!

TornLabrum
04-28-2007, 12:29 AM
This is my busiest couple of weeks of the year. If you haven't noticed, my time here has been minimal to say the least. I have the new flyer ready to put up, but I have to send it to Jeff, who naturally is out of town on business. I'll probably be talking to him tomorrow, and I'll get a link up.

I have good news and bad news.

The good news is that the T-shirt design is awesome. There are really two items of bad news. One is that you can only pick them up at the patio party. (Sorry to those of you who are only making it to the May one.) The other item is that there are only two sizes available: Adult L and XL. Anybody who has seen me knows that left XL in the rear view mirror years ago.