PDA

View Full Version : Patio Pass Question

whitesoxwilkes
04-09-2007, 12:13 PM
If I just want to buy patio party passes without game tickets, do you think I can do it through my rep?

A friend is having a patio party in a couple weeks and while I would like to enjoy their company, I want to hang onto my regular seats.

FielderJones
04-09-2007, 12:16 PM
If I just want to buy patio party passes without game tickets, do you think I can do it through my rep?

A friend is having a patio party in a couple weeks and while I would like to enjoy their company, I want to hang onto my regular seats.

I'm sure some past WSI-Fest attendees have joined us for the pre-game Patio party but then watched the game from their own seats. Your rep should be able to do the same.

gregoriop
04-09-2007, 12:51 PM
How would one get patio passes without a ticket rep? I bought tickets to 8/20 before the Patio Party was announced.

ewokpelts
04-09-2007, 12:52 PM

A friend is having a patio party in a couple weeks and while I would like to enjoy their company, I want to hang onto my regular seats.Yes. Contact your rep. Or have the guy running the patio order extra passes.