PDA

View Full Version : Sox set rotation

Jerry_Manuel
03-22-2002, 08:17 PM
No surprises (http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news/ap/20020322/ap-whitesox-pitchers.html)

Buehrle
Ritchie
Garland
Wright
Rauch

I'm not sure if that's the order but that's 1-5.

RichH55
03-22-2002, 08:17 PM
Have we reached a consensus on Rauch's first home start yet?

Jerry_Manuel
03-22-2002, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by RichH55
Have we reached a consensus on Rauch's first home start yet?

You never know with the weather, however I wouldn't be surprised if the Sox arrange it to where he starts the homer opener.

Daver
03-22-2002, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

You never know with the weather, however I wouldn't be surprised if the Sox arrange it to where he starts the homer opener.

I really doubt they would do that.No need to put a rookie under that kind of pressure.

Chisox_cali
03-22-2002, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by daver

I really doubt they would do that.No need to put a rookie under that kind of pressure.

If it brings in the fans........

:reinsy

Jerry_Manuel
03-22-2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by daver

I'm just throwing it out there, you never know.

Lip Man 1
03-22-2002, 11:05 PM
God help the Sox with this staff, because the hitters sure as hell won't. Add to the mix our "sterling" defense and you have all the ingredients for a disasterous meltdown.

Of course, Uncle Jerry won't mind, he cut his payroll, can have White Flag II come July and then blame the fans for not "supporting him" next off season.

It's win win for Uncle Jerry! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Lip

RedPinStripes
03-22-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Lip Man 1
God help the Sox with this staff, because the hitters sure as hell won't. Add to the mix our "sterling" defense and you have all the ingredients for a disasterous meltdown.

Of course, Uncle Jerry won't mind, he cut his payroll, can have White Flag II come July and then blame the fans for not "supporting him" next off season.

It's win win for Uncle Jerry! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Lip

If uncle Jerry dares to attempt that, I WILL boycott Comiskey park until Uncle Jaerry is out of the picture.