PDA

View Full Version : Bringing up trade discussion

Rockabilly
04-07-2007, 08:59 AM
from the offseason

I forgot what the guy name is from this site but he made a trade proposal of trading Buehrle to the Cardinals for Adam Wainwright since we might lose Mark after this season... Alot of you bashed this guy trade idea for several weeks.. Some of you said that was a stupid idea because Wainwright was a reliever and Buehrle is an awesome starter also many other things were said about how stupid this guy is for bringing up such an idea.

I for one would love to see Wainwright in a Sox uniform.. So far this year it looks like Wainwright is going to be an awesome starting pitcher..

itsnotrequired
04-07-2007, 09:16 AM
from the offseason

I forgot what the guy name is from this site but he made a trade proposal of trading Buehrle to the Cardinals for Adam Wainwright since we might lose Mark after this season... Alot of you bashed this guy trade idea for several weeks.. Some of you said that was a stupid idea because Wainwright was a reliever and Buehrle is an awesome starter also many other things were said about how stupid this guy is for bringing up such an idea.

I for one would love to see Wainwright in a Sox uniform.. So far this year it looks like Wainwright is going to be an awesome starting pitcher..

The reason he got roasted was becuase he essentially called anyone who disagreed with him an idiot.

Rockabilly
04-07-2007, 09:34 AM
Would any of you make that trade today

Wainwright for Buehrle

Also I would love to have seen Jason Hirsch on the Sox..

our future would have been awesome

Danks
Wainwright
Hirsch
Masset
Broadway

Tragg
04-08-2007, 11:09 AM
Watching KW operate over the next 12 months will be interesting. Over 6 months, he took a team with few + young arms to a surplus of + young arms. I want to see how he uses them - for the Sox, and to trade to fill other holes on the team that will open over the next year or 2.

He traded one of our FAs to be for some young players; and kept the best one, balancing the future with winning today. No complaints on not trading MB here.

oeo
04-08-2007, 11:14 AM
Would any of you make that trade today

Wainwright for Buehrle

Also I would love to have seen Jason Hirsch on the Sox..

our future would have been awesome

Danks
Wainwright
Hirsch
Masset
Broadway

Then I think you could have said that this would have been a rebuilding year. People would be going absolutely wild around here.

We don't know what the future of the Sox holds, only Kenny does...and I'm sure he has a pretty good plan.

IndianWhiteSox
04-08-2007, 11:16 AM
from the offseason

I'm not even sure that KW or Jocketty would make that trade.

jabrch
04-08-2007, 01:48 PM
I don't see any way the Cards make that deal.

HomeFish
04-08-2007, 01:50 PM
If Wainwright is as good as you say, why would the Cards trade him for a guy like Buehrle, who they are very likely to get off the FA market anyway?

getonbckthr
04-08-2007, 01:57 PM
Whats the Score?

UserNameBlank
04-08-2007, 03:05 PM
The Sox will not get a pitcher like Wainwright for Mark. If he is having a good year and the Sox are stuggling at the break, I can see him going for a top pitching prospect or two, but not for a guy with positive major league experience. No contending team will give that up, especially for a rental.