PDA

View Full Version : Writing to Julio Franco?

Rdubb4
04-07-2007, 12:54 AM
I grew up in Dallas watching Julio dominate and moved to Chicago and witnessed the same thing. He has been my favorite baseball player ever since. I patterned my stance and my swing off of his in little league. I have a fairly sizeable autograph collection,and my question to you the baseball fans...is it worth it to write to Julio to attempt to get his auto for my collection? I want to hear from the hardcore fans, as a grown ass man, is this acceptable? Have you had success writing to him c/o of the Mets? Thanks for all your input.

twentywontowin
04-07-2007, 01:00 AM
Julio always seemed like a stand-up guy and I wouldn't have a doubt that he would take the time out of his day to accomodate his fans.

CashMan
04-07-2007, 03:03 AM
I grew up in Dallas watching Julio dominate and moved to Chicago and witnessed the same thing. He has been my favorite baseball player ever since. I patterned my stance and my swing off of his in little league. I have a fairly sizeable autograph collection,and my question to you the baseball fans...is it worth it to write to Julio to attempt to get his auto for my collection? I want to hear from the hardcore fans, as a grown ass man, is this acceptable? Have you had success writing to him c/o of the Mets? Thanks for all your input.

My first question to you is, if you feel embarrassed enough that you need other people to tell you its ok, why post it? Just send him a letter and ask.